lola

Lana takes a homeless man out for lunch - August 20th, 2013

What catches my attention more that the homeless man next to the gorge Lana is: her scalp. It seems like she just dyed her root which means she's not going back to blond/red haired Lana anytime soon.

ohhh that's what that is! I hope they are doing something to her hair soon.. Her hair is so naturally flippy and pretty and then she has those scraggly extensions that are a a totally diff color. I feel like she just got them done too

article-2398922-1B652E87000005DC-1000_63

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

What catches my attention more that the homeless man next to the gorge Lana is: her scalp. It seems like she just dyed her root which means she's not going back to blond/red haired Lana anytime soon.

As a natural brunette, I support this decision!!!  :yesnod:

I still think Barrie is very attractive cleaned up and I really don't think he should be expected to try so much with his look imo like he's not really the famous one and he's not exactly a fashion icon that everyone is keeping tabs on, so what's the point??

I'm not Barrie's #1 fan but idk I don't really think it's fair

But he could shower let's be honest

Nothing is wrong with her sneakers. But this guy......he is more than ugly. I can't find the right words for that. Even if he is not that well known musician. Go out like a normal guy, not like this. Believe me, it is important. Everybody needs to go out normally, when they are going out to have lunch in a restaurant, or when you go shopping etc. This look is never ok, maybe when you go out to grab something from the nearest shop (but still not for me).

2ikzg5s.png

Nothing is wrong with her sneakers. But this guy......he is more than ugly. I can't find the right words for that. Even if he is not that well known musician. Go out like a normal guy, not like this. Believe me, it is important. Everybody needs to go out normally, when they are going out to have lunch in a restaurant, or when you go shopping etc. This look is never ok, maybe when you go out to grab something from the nearest shop (but still not for me).

Sorry if this sounds harsh but the best part about dating guys like this is annoying / shocking people like you. :eek: :runs:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I agree. Honestly I expect a decent level of  hygiene from everyone. It's not the slupy clothes or the bad haircut that bothers me. Iit's the fact that his hair and body doesn't seem to see a famous combo called shampoo, water, shower and soap for at least a week. That to me it's just a huge NOOOOO WAYYYY. Bitches respect for others also includes not smelling like an old cat food can

glgcDdT.gif

First, he's honestly not an ugly man. You don't have to find him attractive, but let's be real; it's not like he's offensive to look at. Also, who honestly cares what Barrie is wearing? We're not on BarrieBoards tbh.

Like I said before, WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT BARRIE IS WEARING? He's never exactly been Mr. GQ, so I don't know why everyone has such high expectations for him. He really shouldn't have to care and I can see where he wouldn't.

As I mentioned, I'm not some huge Barrie advocate who's just in love with him, I could take him or leave him (as long as Lana's happy, so am I) but all this hating and fashion-shaming doesn't make any fucking sense to me idk...

L M A O

---

Also, can you imagine if they actually got married and Lana would write an album about the married life? It would be so interesting. :agree2:

praying this never happens tbh

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

I actually think she likes them like that. All backstreet-ish. She must be one of those hybristophiles who have this fantasy of getting raped :hawt:

:hdu: :toofunny: :lmao: :lmao: