lola

Lana takes a homeless man out for lunch - August 20th, 2013

lol nobody has to dress a certain way, it's just that barrie hasn't always looked this way. i rly liked the way he looked at the shows, it was still rly casual but...fitting and i thought that was his style  :pft:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

there's no fucking way he's in his twenties, my grandpa looks more youthful than him tbh 

Ikr, dude looks old af. Yesterday someone (@@Beemo, I think) asked about his age in a status and I found out some random site that said he was 34 - which I totally believed. Later @@Quentin & @ told me that no, he was actually younger than her and 25-ish. The funny part is that I'd also found some news article from 2012 that said his age was 23, but totally disregarded it while saying 'pffffft yeah riiiiiiiigh' out loud. :$

Either him and Lana are truly soulmates & both have a penchant for lying about their age, or this guy is one of the oldest 25 year olds I've ever seen...

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

this is where Ben Mawson sweeps in, stylish and w/ a shirt on to steal barrie's girl #shipit

And then I console the scorned Barrie and hop on dat D like i was built to last

Am I the only one who would let Barrie fuck me stupid?

It looks like it.

Why's everyone hatin'?

I would let him pull my fucking hair and slap me with a meter-stick [of dick] like I was a disobedient Catholic schoolboy

But omg he's so hot and his voice is so sexy and his scruff is so nice though he could use some more hair on his chest

But he really needs to piledrive a cock-meat sandwich down my throat, to keep it hunnid-fiddy with you guys.

I am so sorry, I am just so sexually frustrated :crying2:

I still think Barrie is very attractive cleaned up and I really don't think he should be expected to try so much with his look imo like he's not really the famous one and he's not exactly a fashion icon that everyone is keeping tabs on, so what's the point??

I'm not Barrie's #1 fan but idk I don't really think it's fair

But he could shower let's be honest

it kinda ruins lanas image tho

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

Does she look like she cares? If she doesn't, why should we?

i knew this would be the immediate response  :sideeye:

im all about lana being happy but that doesnt mean her dud boyfriend couldnt clean up his act just a little

she's a celebrity. you cant say her image doesnt matter i mean especially in Lana's case her whole name and ~persona were made to fit her art more closely

to be frank he's cramping her style

@ The 'bad boy' / 'not good for me but I wanna be with him anyway' / 'sleazy rock star' boyfriend is also a big part of her image though, it's basically her main theme if she has one. Just think about that a little...

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

nah those kinds of guys are more along the lines of jimmy gnecco/bradley swallow.. because they at least have style and fit that look to a T

barrie just looks like the dirty folk artist he is. cant imagine lana ever singing "youre no good for me" to him

in short the only thing bad about barrie is most likely his smell 

@ Not in the sense 'does drugs, is dangerous' but more like 'society doesn't approve'; you know, the type of guy your parents wouldn't approve of & would make your friends say 'omg you could do sooo much better than him'. I think she likes that sort of attention lol. I also don't find it the least bit surprising that her actions don't match her songs in this case & that she went for the bland, safe version of what she sings about - buuuut that's due to my own scepticism & personal opinion on Lana's personality & past, so...

I also don't know how ripped jeans + unbuttoned shirt automatically equal 'not showering' & 'smelling bad' but then again I'm pretty sure my tolerance to this type of men is a bit higher than most people's here. :runs:

@@elllipsis i would agree lana's true personality is definitely not as ~badass~ as some songs might suggest :agree: and about the attention thing. i just wish her love life could be the one less controversial part of her life i guesz

I also don't know how ripped jeans + unbuttoned shirt automatically equal 'not showering' & 'smelling bad'

he looks p greasy in most pics

Stop the Barrie bashing, He's a nice chap who can dress as a gentleman (Cannes) if he wants/is forced to :D

opinions, mate

But Lana shouldn't have to worry about the person she loves ruining her image. She's not in a relationship with him for press. And honestly, your statement sounded really shallow imo

lol oh the dramatics. plenty of celeb couples try to coordinate their appearances because whether they like it or not their lives are all over the press. lana looking effortlessly glamorous and barrie looking bedraggled as hell is just a weird combo, simple as. sure its shallow but i dont know them personally. id be content if he just went the extra step (not hard to do) so i could look at them and think they were a cute couple, but until then