Viva

Lily Allen

i only downloaded to listen to my one and yeah she kinda ruined it with the instrumental .....the weird piano in the second verse and it’s sounded like she was singing into a potato. this was literally my favorite out of the ones she performed live and ...i hope it sounds better when released

Tbh not digging this album. I like the openness and honesty abt her life but the songwriting is just so basic

Agreed.

It seems she lost her creativity after child birth, this is a step down.

I love the album. The only thing is that the production is very samey throughout and the lyrics are very repetitive on some songs.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Maybe I'm just in the right downer mood, but I am feeling this album so much. I wasn't expecting this, given that Trigger Bang was the only single I really liked (at least, the only single I liked when I originally heard it). I was expecting something much more upbeat, but I am down with the sadness. 

Idk I'm sad cause I'm just not feeling it. I've loved Lily for sooo long and I grew up loving those sassy addictive bangers like Smile, Fuck You, and The Fear. She's still got the Lily sound but she's kinda lost the spark. I guess I'll have to listen to it more when I'm actually awake and not stressed lol, but rn I'm really tired and can't get into it. Trigger Bang is still amazing though, so is Three!

Idk I'm sad cause I'm just not feeling it. I've loved Lily for sooo long and I grew up loving those sassy addictive bangers like Smile, Fuck You, and The Fear. She's still got the Lily sound but she's kinda lost the spark. I guess I'll have to listen to it more when I'm actually awake and not stressed lol, but rn I'm really tired and can't get into it. Trigger Bang is still amazing though, so is Three!

This is exactly how I feel uhhhh. I hope that it will grow on me

Come On Then is a fucking bop.

Family Man is probably my favorite song on the album (even tho it sounds just like Beautiful by xtina lol).

Everything To Feel Something  :defeated: my heart

Not feeling every song, but this album is a lot better than I expected. I really like it. Thank you Lily  :gclap:

TjmiIK4.png

This album is so beautiful! Can’t get enough. Only songs I dislike are Higher and Apples. I hate those type of “chill guitar led songs”

I love Three, Come on Then and What You Waiting For?