National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

the last line of this song always gets meβ€”such a perfect analogy for an imbalanced relationship dynamic where one party cherishes the other despite their carelessness. she popped off with this one lol

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

Β 

Baby what I like about you, you, you is your nails that you wear to TimbuktuΒ 

With American flags on each little finger didn't make my eyes stray and lingerΒ :illumilana2:

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

33 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Β 

I get emotional every time with this songΒ :xcry:

Β 

Β 

14 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I get emotional every time with this songΒ :xcry:

IkrΒ :oprah:Β Sometimes I like to bask in her older catalogue and this is one of the songs thatΒ makes me so nostalgic, it has that escapist quality to it that makes Lana's music so memorable imoΒ 

Spoiler

Can you picture it, babe, thatΒ life we could have lived?Β :crai:

Β 

5 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

IkrΒ :oprah:Β Sometimes I like to bask in her older catalogue and this is one of the songs thatΒ makes me so nostalgic, it has that escapist quality to it that makes Lana's music so memorable imoΒ 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Can you picture it, babe, thatΒ life we could have lived?Β :crai:

Β 

ExactlyΒ :trisha:

Spoiler

Β 

Β i also love the recurring lyrics she uses over the years: Tell me life is beautiful

( LIB the song and also in Black Beauty when she says: Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue )Β :trisha:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

ExactlyΒ :trisha:

Β  Hide contents

Β 

Β i also love the recurring lyrics she uses over the years: Tell me life is beautiful

( LIB the song and also in Black Beauty when she says: Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue )Β :trisha:

Β 

Β 

No it's trueΒ true.gifΒ The fact that sheΒ reused this line/concept and still managed to convey a different feelingΒ is a sign of greatΒ lyricismΒ :oprah3:Β 

Β 

Take it to the back if you really wanna talkΒ :sluttybunny:

Β 

Β 

Β :xcry:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β