National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

i can’t find a single person who knows about this album since she removed the original version from all streaming services. it haunts me that no one knows these songs

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

listen to the dave ramone extended mix (it's the extended mix of the version used in the video aka THE version)

Oooh I'm gonna try it! I've also been listening to her compilation album and she's got so many BOPS

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just now, Inferno Euphoria said:

Oooh I'm gonna try it! I've also been listening to her compilation album and she's got so many BOPS

yeah for some reason when they released the song in the uk and with the new video (the futuristic one) they remixed it

the one on the compilation album is the original original one and it got a very... underwhelming video which tbh fits cause the uk version just has that extra oomph

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

yeah for some reason when they released the song in the uk and with the new video (the futuristic one) they remixed it

the one on the compilation album is the original original one and it got a very... underwhelming video which tbh fits cause the uk version just has that extra oomph

made a september thread so this can go back what people are listening to :thumb:

@Inferno Euphoria

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif