National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

I'm just discovering Kuschelrock ("cuddle rock"), one of the most successful compilations in german-speaking countries. The complete list with romantic music from 34 years starting in 1987 contains 1325 songs with over 90 hours playing time. That should be enough to bridge the empty time until Lana's next album. :flutter:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/62ho1Kpi0RkJO0PsZASYQs

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Β 

I have such bittersweet memories with that song:trisha:. You Make Me So High has a similar vibe so give it a listen. I was obsessed with them in 2016-17 and had listened everything they put out.Β 

Β 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 1/29/2022 at 1:22 AM, sack said:

Β 

i can’t find a single person who knows about this album sinceΒ she removed the originalΒ versionΒ from all streaming services. it haunts me that no one knows these songs

Β 

I USED TO LOVE THIS WOMAN. i’ve followed her ever since she initially released the original controlled chaos. her recent music is honestly atrocious and the way she has presented herself online the past few years makes me want to gag but i’ll always be attached to her old era when she had green hair and made original music that spoke to your heart. she also took down an entire album called xix that you can find on youtube as well as the original controlled chaos with two deleted songs. after those two albums her career went downhill and i’ll never get over it. she’s the definition of an annoying, spoiled brat now but again i’ll always love her because of who she was + her music from years ago.Β 

tumblr_n82nj4mNTi1t5c9i8o1_500.gif

8 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now- The Smiths ( god morrisey is so fine…i could fix him i swear)

omfg this has been on repeat for me all week how strange!

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

8 hours ago, shady said:

I have such bittersweet memories with that song:trisha:. You Make Me So High has a similar vibe so give it a listen. I was obsessed with them in 2016-17 and had listened everything they put out.Β 

Β 

Β It’s one ofΒ my favorite songsΒ from the epΒ :trisha:

Β I still loveΒ their music smΒ , did you like their new album ?Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Β It’s one ofΒ my favorite songsΒ from the epΒ :trisha:

Β I still loveΒ their music smΒ , did you like their new album ?Β 

Β 

I kinda grew out of their music but it's still in my heartΒ :oprah:. I will definitely buy a vinyl of Wiped Out to honor my high school years. I listened a couple of songs from the 2020 album if that's what you meant, and I haven't been wowed by any song so I kept procrastinating of listening the the rest.Β 

Β 

Tiktok introduced me to this song but also did it dirty with cringe edits and high pitching the song making it sound like a generic trap song. When I heard the original version I immediately got hooked.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Β 

Β 

Although it's a cover, this song obsessed me for a while in 2015, her voice is so beautiful.. RIP Avicii we miss you.

this short and sweet playlist, my classic & standards if you will, thatΒ I made of dream pop & indie rockΒ mixed with my favorite 90s pop-rockΒ :hype:

Β 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/32uT8Uy4lF1q8hV1cL9fGl?si=NXdRZtsFQSyku-1ip-RNew

Β 

And I’ve had Hounds of Love on repeat again SUE ME OK

Β 

Β 

a shame this wasn't a bigger hit. it's sooo damn goodΒ :legend:

Β 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

34 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Β 

Β 

a shame this wasn't a bigger hit. it's sooo damn goodΒ :legend:

Β 

i could say this is my all time favorite song by herΒ :ma:Β the chorus is EVERYTHING and the music video is perfection

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif