National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

This performance makes meΒ teary every timeΒ :bebe:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

16 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I loved this record so much when it came out, and the closer always felt so right to meΒ :wub:

Β 

Β 

I was also obsessed with it, and have a Michelle Branch throwback phase every few yearsΒ :air:Β sfjhsdg

6 minutes ago, Venice said:

Β 

I was also obsessed with it, and have a Michelle Branch throwback phase every few yearsΒ :air:Β sfjhsdg

OMFG Venice let’s host a listening party with Michelle Branch throwbacks. I might mute myself during this lastΒ track bc it makes me low key emo but anyway link coming soon :sass:

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

OMFG Venice let’s host a listening party with Michelle Branch throwbacks. I might mute myself during this lastΒ track bc it makes me low key emo but anyway link coming soon :sass:

Β 

A listening party whereΒ the hosts disappear every once in a while depending on the intensity of the emo vibe -Β who wouldn't love that?? We'll be absolute stars, PinkyΒ :creepna3:Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Pre PleasureΒ dropped today. This is my current fave of the non singles!Β Give Julia some streams.Β 

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ