National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

i dont know why but i decided to listen to skillet's entire discography this week. if you are curious i have come to the conclusion that awake and rise are the only albums worth much of anything. debut and victorious are on thin ice. i probably wont be revisiting any of them though. i almost stopped the whole thing when one of the songs on a live album literally had the line "we're thirsty for you jesus." i think that christians need to go back to thinking rock is satanic cause what the hell did you just say to me

On 11/2/2022 at 6:15 PM, Beautiful Loser said:

Ayumi Hamasaki - walking proud

(but it'll soon switch to Carols, I swear it's one of her best songs everrrr :wub: )

clears throat…

miageta SORA ki👏🏾re👏🏾i👏🏾de👏🏾shi👏🏾ta 

I know all the werds sister, and all the classics and then some. 

6 minutes ago, Pnin said:

clears throat…

miageta SORA ki👏🏾re👏🏾i👏🏾de👏🏾shi👏🏾ta 

I know all the werds sister, and all the classics and then some. 

Pretty much the same, I've listened to this album (or, all her songs, really) since I was a kid, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Pretty much the same, I've listened to this album (or, all her songs, really) since I was a kid, haha.

I’ve loved her since 2007 :xcry:

IMO last masterpiece was FLOWER but I’m here for the new record despite not caring for the singles. I’m just glad she’s working. 

6 minutes ago, Pnin said:

I’ve loved her since 2007 :xcry:

IMO last masterpiece was FLOWER but I’m here for the new record despite not caring for the singles. I’m just glad she’s working. 

For me, I must've loved her since... 2001? 2002? Sometime around that. My brother introduced me to her, haha. Her last great album was Next Level (2009) in my opinion, but I haven't given her more recent albums an honest try. Terminal (produced by Armin van Buuren, 2014) is her last superb song. I don't know, I listen a bit to her new songs and just think "nah this ain't it", sadly. I kinda just wish she'd take a small break, focus on creating really good songs and then make a comeback, but I know she's a workaholic.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

For me, I must've loved her since... 2001? 2002? Sometime around that. My brother introduced me to her, haha. Her last great album was Next Level (2009) in my opinion, but I haven't given her more recent albums an honest try. Terminal (produced by Armin van Buuren, 2014) is her last superb song. I don't know, I listen a bit to her new songs and just think "nah this ain't it", sadly. I kinda just wish she'd take a small break, focus on creating really good songs and then make a comeback, but I know she's a workaholic.

i think love songs is really good and made in japan is ok, but overall her recent work has been hit or miss

i have “a best” on cd and to think that was literally the first 2 years of her career like literally iconic

the albums afterward from 2001-2006 were all smashes too

i wouldn’t even say i stan her that much most of the j-pop i like is other artists but i can’t deny that she’s made some bops and some really great ballads

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif