National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

2 hours ago, letterblue said:

first time ever listening to this......love it. how does she feel about downloading her older stuff and unreleased stuff?

i'm usually anti-leaks but....

she hates it lmfao

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

we had Living Legend for almost a decade before she released it :air:

i totally agree with HER about LEAKING her stuff....very rude and nasty. does she care about people downloading leaks though?

13 hours ago, letterblue said:

i totally agree with HER about LEAKING her stuff....very rude and nasty. does she care about people downloading leaks though?

i don't think she's ever specifically mentioned people listening to/downloading to leaks, i don't think you should feel guilty about listening to her leaked music because it's already out there anyway, also (there is only one song that you really should not listen to because she did NOT want it out but we can't really say what it's called and it's pretty hard to find anyway) i wouldn't count lana del ray a.k.a lizzy grant because i wouldn't even consider that a "leaked" album, it's always been out there, it was actually officially released at one point during 2010, some of her old demos and acoustic tracks were also already on the internet and that's how they "leaked", but only do what you think is right and what you're comfortable with

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think she's ever specifically mentioned people listening to/downloading to leaks, i don't think you should feel guilty about listening to her leaked music because it's already out there anyway, also (there is only one song that you really should not listen to because she did NOT want it out but we can't really say what it's called and it's pretty hard to find anyway) i wouldn't count lana del ray a.k.a lizzy grant because i wouldn't even consider that a "leaked" album, it's always been out there, it was actually officially released at one point during 2010, some of her old demos and acoustic tracks were also already on the internet and that's how they "leaked", but only do what you think is right and what you're comfortable with

yes thank you so much for your response, Surf Noir!! i did listen to Lana Del Ray and i fucking loved it :trisha: can't believe i was depriving myself of that. i did feel guilty as fuck for downloading leaks in the past but it's true, i'm not the one that leaked it!

Just now, letterblue said:

yes thank you so much for your response, Surf Noir!! i did listen to Lana Del Ray and i fucking loved it :trisha: can't believe i was depriving myself of that. i did feel guilty as fuck for downloading leaks in the past but it's true, i'm not the one that leaked it!

obviously there's a lot of songs that originated from hacks/scams/etc. which is obviously not good, but that's honestly a majority of where leaks come from, you've just gotta decide for yourself what you think is right, some songs leaked over a decade ago and i personally don't see a point in not letting yourself enjoy them, i mean, she's even performed some of her leaked songs such as us against the world and paradise!

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix