National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

This week theme songs will be ... Songs for Making Love ... until next friday.

A selection of old songs and newer songs.

320px-Parental_Advisory_-_explicit_conte

Marvin Gaye  - " Sexual Healing " 
- Still considered by many people as THE most sexiest song to cuddle up with your favorite loved one. A classic song for all times.
"... And when I get that feeling ... I want sexual healing"

-

Rihanna - " Skin "
- A smoldering-sexy ballad in which Rihanna demands to know, " why are you standing over there with your clothes on?"

-

Janelle Monáe - " Make Me Feel "
- This song unpacks a rubbery funk tune that recalls the likes of Prince´s sexy music. It´s such a grower. 
It is delightfully infectious. " ... That's just the way you make me feel ... So real... so good...  so fuckin' real"

-

Katy Perry Ft. Migos - " Bon Appétit "

- Hint = This song has nothing to do with making or eating food as shown in the video. 

Katy Perry tells it best,      "... Appetite for seduction ... Got me spread like a buffet ... Bon appétit, baby "

-

Ginuwine - " Pony "
- Right now, as I write this, somewhere in the world, someone is grinding to this song.
" ... If you're horny lets do it... ride it, my pony ... My saddle's waiting,... come and jump on it"

-

Thanks Neptune,  I am not familiar with the band Flight Facilities.

Your video is not showing and I only found a few re-mixes at Soundcloud and

this official video...

Flight Facilities - Arty Boy with Emma Louise (Official)

-- https://soundcloud.com/search?q=Flight%20Facilities%20-%20Arty%20Boy

Thank You, I will check them out... will download alot.

I like their sound.

Flight Facilities - "Arty Boy"

There were too many people at the party making faces
I don't wanna be a part of it with the beautiful people
And there you were drinking Coca-Cola, shaking your Polaroid picture
Don't try to explain it, I think that we feel the same here
And all the girls must be models here, sipping up on margaritas
Twist their bodies so beautiful, making shapes with the music
He got it all in a photograph and he marked it with Nikon
Named it "A Boy in the Zoo", kissed me deeply, here, that's for you
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
But all I wanna know is
What you think about me, arty boy?
All I wanna know is
And there were too many people at the party in bikinis
They poured their Belvedere vodka into their small glass martinis
And there you were in the corner, smoking a cloud just for cover
His name engraved in his flask, so I don't have to ask
And all the girls must be dancers, they're getting up on the tables
Turning their bodies to liquid, so smooth in all the right places
He held a thumb with his fingers and blinked an eye for the trigger
And said, "Girl in the zoo, I'm glad that's not you"
But all I wanna know is
All I wanna know is
All I wanna know is
All I wanna know is
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh, every part of me wants every part of you
Oh, you're so different, you're my perfect kind of fool
Oh, every part of me wants every part of you
'Cause you're so different, you're my perfect kind of fool
All I wanna know is
All I wanna know is
All I wanna know is
All I wanna know is

-

That took all my seriousness... :lmao:

Great! Thanks! :D

:D  Yep, That is one crazy sexy song. Love the wild lyrics.

I would defenitly be in the mood for some "whoopi" all night long , after hearing that song ! 

I used to create Theme Song cds a few years back, so I am going to do a few weekly theme songs.

Don´t mind me, I am just a music fan-natic.  Even Lana thinks I am crazy ...  :eek2:

-

Continuation on this week´s theme - Songs for Making Love

320px-Parental_Advisory_-_explicit_conte

Elvis Presley - " Fever "

- Originally written by Little Willie John (1956) and since then there have been 

over 1000+ other versions. The most famous being sung by Peggy Lee, but I present to 

you with this excellent version sung by Elvis,       "...You give me fever ... What a lovely way to burn"

Chris Isaak - " Wicked Game "

- Chris has the smoothest of voices, and his guitar sound is even smoooooothier. It takes you

into a dreamy landscape atmosphere to embrace the one you love or to simply relax. 

The song has weathered well with the ages and still oozes sexappeal. 

"... What a wicked game you played to make me feel this way ... What a wicked thing to do to let me dream of you"

Lana Del Rey - " Cola "

- Lana's vocals haunt and invade your psyche. This smoldering hot ballad, in which the notorious opening line has 

possibly gained more press than the music itself, is centered around a sugar daddy. To some its still a hot turn-on.

" ... Come on baby, let's ride ... We can escape to the great sunshine ... Come on, come on, come on baby... Whoa ah yeah"

Ariana Grande - " God is a woman "

- This song is one of raw, feminine empowerment and sexual liberation. Ariana presents the hypothesis that a sexual 

experience with her (or with any other woman) would make her lover ‘believe that God is a Woman’. 

Who are we to judge if its true or not?                " ... when all is said and done ... You'll believe God is a woman"

Beyoncé - " Partition "

- This is Beyoncé at her most primally sexual nastiness getting down and dirty in the back of a limousine. 

She has called `Partition´ a fantasy song, and it might be a fantasy that many people like to fantasize about such experiences.

" ... Driver roll up the partition please ... I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees"

Nine Inch Nails - " Closer " (Often referred to as "Closer to God")

- It´s an industrial rock classic and Nine Inch Nails biggest hit to date which cemented Trent Reznor's status as  a rock icon.

A song about sexual obsession and frustration. Probably the most uncomfortable song ever to be this good.

It´s most memorable signature hook, "...I wanna fuck you like an animal..." , may not be for everyone but for 

many people its still a big turn on. 

Notice == The reason I am not posting the actual real videos is because many of them don´t have anything

to do with the lyrics they sing about.     The actual song depicts a totally diferent picture in your mind when you 

read the lyrics.    This is so true with videos like Nine Inch Nails  " Closer " which is downright horror-scary to look at.

-

Continuation on this week´s theme - Songs for Making Love

320px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png

The Weeknd - "Earned It "

-- Weeknd commends his girl for being amazing in and out of the bedroom. But you might want to keep in 

mind that some of the words he sings about were for that sleasy-erotic film "Fifty Shades of Grey". For some people its still a turn on.

“... Girl your perfect ... always worth it ... you deserve it.”

IZA - " I Put a Spell On You "

- Iza is from Brasil but she sings in a very sexy english voice too. Her version on this

1956 classic song written by "Screamin' Jay" Hawkins, is just soooo nice to hear and sexy too.

" ... I put a spell on you ... Because you're mine "

-

Etta James - " I just wanna make Love to You "

- This is a 1954 blues song written by Willie Dixon (first recorded by Muddy Waters) but

Etta James rendition of it here, she sings her guts out every single time. You just want

to believe in every single word she says! 

" ... I don't want you sad and blue ... I just wanna make love to you"

-

Madonna - " Erotica "

- In this song Madonna reveals herself in leather-clad, riding crop-wielding dominatrix clothes and

goes by the name of mistress “Dita”, her alter-ego, inspired by her admiration for late German actress, Dita Parlo.

Her husky-voiced invocations of “do as I say” promises you smorgasbord of sexual experimentation.

"... Give it up, do as I say ...Give it up and let me have my way ... I'll give you love, I'll hit you like a truck"

-

Ying Yang Twins - “Wait (The Whisper Song)”

- This song consists of a minimal bass pulse, a few finger-snaps, and whispered, very sexually explicit lyrics.

I present to you with this other version of the original as I find it less offensive to some ears.

The original is here - h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O2RRWOzTak

" I´mma  Beat `em up...  Cuz u couldn't get enough ...Like Baam, Baam, Baam, Baam, Baam, Baam, Baaam "

-

Missy Elliot -  " Work it  "

- This song might just be the most unapologetically dirty single to make the top 10 Hits Chart. The lyrics are pure ridiculous

nonsense but somehow, inexplicably, it's all demented enough to work, with its imagination and humour.

To some people its a real grinder of a song for some sexual fantasies.   You decide what to do with it.

" ...Is it worth it? ...Let me work it ...I put my thing down ...flip it and reverse it ...Ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gnaht ym tup i "

-

-