I Was An Angel

Your self-made Lana CDs!

I thought we needed a thread like this :P

I bet most of us made some physical Lana albums by ourselves, and this is the place to post photos of them and tell about them :)

I'll start :)

Acoustic EP - just an acoustic EP I made, I didnt put a lot of effort to it, but I like it.

tumblr_ms1p4eeKnS1sy73xco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco10_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco9_1280.jpg

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant - no need to tell you bout this album. I proud of myself for it :smile2:

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco8_1280.jpg

Sirens - I wanted it to say Lana Del Rey and not May Jailer. I cant really explain why. It's the one I'm most proud of :D I think it's beautiful.

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1p3bliCD1sy73xco1_1280.jpg

I know my writing on the CD is awful no need to say it :toofloppy:

That's it :) now it's your turn to post yours :P and comment on mine just if you feel like it :hooker:

I've always wanted to do this! I don't have a printer though. I was friends with someone who used to print artwork on cds & made them look soooo good, but I have no idea how to do that lol. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I printed my AKA booklet and used a Jewel Case from an old album (not that old tbh) and it looked nice but the paper was shit tho so I didn't print the backcover because of that. I really want to know whats the paper they use for booklets and artworks :( I might post pics of that

I printed my AKA booklet and used a Jewel Case from an old album (not that old tbh) and it looked nice but the paper was shit tho so I didn't print the backcover because of that. I really want to know whats the paper they use for booklets and artworks :( I might post pics of that

yeah i know! this booklet material is so mysterious!

Ooh i love your AKA one, the pictures on the inside work really well. I started making one awhile ago but i wasted all my printer ink  and the quality was a bit shit, but youve ~inspired me to try again :)

Maybe you should change the title of this thread to Your Self Made Lana Cds cause i thought this was gonna be another thread for making up fake albums from unreleased songs 

Ooh i love your AKA one, the pictures on the inside work really well. I started making one awhile ago but i wasted all my printer ink  and the quality was a bit shit, but youve ~inspired me to try again :)

Maybe you should change the title of this thread to Your Self Made Lana Cds cause i thought this was gonna be another thread for making up fake albums from unreleased songs 

just tell me how to do it :toofunny:

My printer is really bad with colours and I've ran out of ink, and I don't have the (Matte?) paper for the Covers and such.

Do you know how there is a digipack of BTD:PE that is with the boxset, I want to create that as I don't have the boxset

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

My printer is really bad with colours and I've ran out of ink, and I don't have the (Matte?) paper for the Covers and such.

Do you know how there is a digipack of BTD:PE that is with the boxset, I want to create that as I don't have the boxset

This digipak is what I want the most, so bad they don't sell it without the whole box set :defeated:

Omg I love them  :defeated: (especially AKA) I've thought of doing this for a long time..but my printer is shit  :toofunny:  :deadbanana: Ugh what kind of paper do you use which is all smooth or something? Does anyone know?

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue