trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

So now Billboard has this poll to vote for the guests he should have at the Superbowl ...

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9483103/the-weeknd-guest-performer-2021-pepsi-super-bowl-lv-halftime-show-poll#:~:text=The Weeknd Set for 2021 Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show&text=The superstar could flex his,Aminé to be his guest.

Spoiler

Of course I voted for "OTHER" and specified who that other might be :smile3:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

The 2022 After Hours tour was announced today and he's kicking off the European leg just a few kilometres from me... missed his gig in 2017 so I'm trying to get tickets for me and my friend this time :flutter:

Edit: I almost lost hope but after 30 minutes I finally managed to get us good seats!!! And now I'm even more broke than I already was...

I’ve been looking for a Superbowl Halftime setlist and haven’t found one yet - they must keep them under wraps until the performance.

Which songs do you guys predict or hope to hear? I’m assuming it will be pretty mainstream friendly with Can’t Feel My Face, In Your Eyes, Blinding Lights, maybe I Feel It Coming? I would love if he performed Save Your Tears too.

giphy-1.gif 

5 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I’ve been looking for a Superbowl Halftime setlist and haven’t found one yet - they must keep them under wraps until the performance.

Which songs do you guys predict or hope to hear? I’m assuming it will be pretty mainstream friendly with Can’t Feel My Face, In Your Eyes, Blinding Lights, maybe I Feel It Coming? I would love if he performed Save Your Tears too.

Def Rosalia will be there with BL!

Hd7c-1.gif

9 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So how many time until the show?

at least two more hours ~1:30a.m. GMT+1

edit: wait no last time it was around 2:30a.m. my bad

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, lamms said:

at least two more hours ~1:30a.m. GMT+1

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

the halftime show should be about 90 minutes after the game starts (6:30), so like 8-8:30 PM EST i think? so about 3 hours

Thanks

Yeah, it'll be 1-1.30a.m here.

Really excited for it tho would love if Lana would go w/ him and sing any song or wtv, but she'd never accept to perform if he decided to ask

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Thanks

Yeah, it'll be 1-1.30a.m here.

Really excited for it tho would love if Lana would go w/ him and sing any song or wtv, but she'd never accept to perform if he decided to ask

But it’s the pepsi halftime show, she could perform cola.

IMG-3521.jpg

Really loved the visuals, the transitions were fantastic (especially House of Balloons -> Blinding Lights :oprah2:), but it was a bit too fast pace to really get into it

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, lamms said:

but it was a bit too fast pace to really get into it

agree, it was interesting and different from other halftime shows and i really enjoyed the visuals but i couldn't really get into it until the end when i had a moment to breathe :icant:

sUcVobB.png