trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

2 minutes ago, Townie said:

I kinda think he should have taken a break before releasing The Dawn, like this project already seems like it was rushed:

Take My Breath sounds like it could have been a filler on After Hours and Moth To A Flame is forgettable, i'm interested in seeing how the rest of the album is gonna sound like

I think TMB is fantastic but i agree he could have waited a little longer to drop it and i think it would have made a bigger impact

Still bummed he cancelled the arena tour, me and my friend had good seats. I do hope he's still coming to Finland however and that those who had tickets for the arena tour actually will be prioritized once the stadium tour tickets come available. Take My Breath was one of my most played tracks in 2021 so I'm hyped for the album, the album cover is a mess although there's probably a story to it once we start getting music videos. Copped the second collector's edition CD, I can't wait :defeated:

Just now, drugmunny said:

girl i hope ur right

well the black vinyl is called "DAWN FM COLLECTOR'S 01 VINYL" on his site so I think there will be more variants :makeup:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

11 hours ago, TRENCH said:

whoever at Republic greenlit that standard artwork should get fired and blacklisted from the industry :xtina:

I mean he's bringing visuals again so maybe it'll be more impactful once we experience the whole thing

I really like it, it's bold, he already proved he can do whatever he wants artistically

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Got stockholm syndromed into loving Take My Breath cause my friend's car's aux is BROKEN so we just listen to the radio & that song plays on the radio So much like constantly & it kinda became a classic in my mind like that's a Song like whew.. did not care for it at first tho lol. Anyways excited for Dawn FM. Absolutely hate the cover tho he rlly loves wearing some prosthetics huh... Will def be using this one instead:

Spoiler

h1jBlEu.jpg

qfrWuBl.png