trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

okay the first half of the album is harder for me to get into but the second half is funky, giving me fucking prince vibes. Out of Time and Is There Someone Else? are so fucking good mmmmhmmmm my ears are enjoying this much more than the first listen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

copied from FOTP

A popular theory suggests the third album will be called "After Life".

this is really fun to know but i do hope this album gets it's own time in the sun with promo and everything like after hours got

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

50 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

copied from FOTP

A popular theory suggests the third album will be called "After Life".

i could see it be called like Early AM maybe, like how FM and AM radio is a thing. idk, maybe not. 

also, i really like My Dear Melancholy and those songs kinda fit this album or would fit a playlist with this album together

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

new vinyl 😻

fvt2IP7_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Bitch that album cover tho…… yes.

unrelated, but i’m still stuck on After Hours. Like there’s something about that album, the sax on In Your Eyes just nnnnf

giphy.gif

I can objectively recognize what an impressive feat this album is. I love how much vision Abel has had for both After Hours and Dawn FM. But something just isn’t connecting for me yet on this one. I don’t know if I need more time with it (first half of the album grew on me, but second hasn’t yet) or if it’s just not my preferred musical style or what.

Favorite songs so far are How Do I Make You Love Me? and Take My Breath. Weakest song for me is Here We Go… Again, which is disappointing since I was looking forward to the Tyler feature.

Also, while I know that all the Jim Carrey/radio interludes are part of that vision and experience for this album, I actually find it distracting. Where After Hours just transports me through a musical experience, all the talking interruptions on Dawn FM sort of take me out of it and make me feel annoyed. I guess it’s PTSD from actual radio commercials.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I want to thank everybody here :kiss:you’all made me listened to dawn FM :party: I would have never without you, and it’s a realy great album, I wanna buy it :cumming2:

IIIIIIS THERE SOMEONE ELSE OR NOT? 

ugh i can't get over this track, it's such a fucking mood and vibe 

giphy.gif

obsessed with the Gasoline verses :fabcat:

I will listen to the album in full, some day soon

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

8 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

I wish the second half of dawn FM hit more for me :bebe:

whatever the first half still fucking rules so idrc too much

it's definitely not as punchy as the first half, but it grew on me :rip:  if only that lil wayne feature was scrapped...