trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

3 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

leave him aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

just saying! his music is fire though.

giphy.gif

I hope doja is co-headlining rather than just opening. what do you guys think?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I finally got my ticket to see him and Doja in Chicago. I kept refreshing the page nonstop and eventually the page glitched and I got a floor seat right next to the stage / main catwalk for the standard ticket price of $300 rather than the $1000+ VIP package it should have been. :hooker:

13 minutes ago, Va Va VOOM said:

I finally got my ticket to see him and Doja in Chicago. I kept refreshing the page nonstop and eventually the page glitched and I got a floor seat right next to the stage / main catwalk for the standard ticket price of $300 rather than the $1000+ VIP package it should have been. :hooker:

:wowcry:

you really gaslit gatekept and girlbossed your way to the concert

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

:wowcry:

you really gaslit gatekept and girlbossed your way to the concert

I was absolutely having a panic attack trying to snatch a ticket, so it was the biggest miracle to have that ticket randomly pop up at normal price just as I was about to give up. :lange:

As much as I like his music and I‘d like to have another Lana collab, I think his lyrics are often weird.

Doja‘s You Right finally clicked today, but his part…

He's so connected to that woman that you used to be
But-but-but this sex will cloud your memory
A couple strokes to put it in, then you'll belong to me

:wtf:

When he did the super bowl & He performed House Of Balloons, Like I was so happy hearing the banshees sample intact - So it’s like Siouxsie was at the super bowl! I wonder if she watched the halftime show and or had a similar thought?

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, the ocean said:

my thing with him is that the production is excellent and he has such a great voice

but he's also infuriatingly straight to the point where it's a little nauseating :bebe:

girl leave 

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

When he did the super bowl & He performed House Of Balloons, Like I was so happy hearing the banshees sample intact - So it’s like Siouxsie was at the super bowl! I wonder if she watched the halftime show and or had a similar thought?

:ma:

:agree:

i don't understand the current hate wave he's receiving like his music always been that way why everyone suddenly hates it just now? did he do anything that i'm not aware of or something? 

Just now, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i don't understand the current hate wave he's receiving like his music always been that way why everyone suddenly hates it just now? did he do anything that i'm not aware of or something? 

I love that “Hate Wave” I’ll need to use it later.

But I just realized I don’t think I’ve listened to Dawn FM in full yet…

:runs:

IMG-3521.jpg

i will say that after hours + dawn fm are great albums and i love them a lot

i've just been having a harder time connecting with his earlier stuff (specifically starboy + my dear melancholy) cause again it sounds completely heteronormative and catered to the locals but i recognize how that's nitpicky of me :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i've just been having a harder time connecting with his earlier stuff (specifically starboy + my dear melancholy) cause again it sounds completely heteronormative and catered to the locals but i recognize how that's nitpicky of me :bebe:

@the ocean

You need this…

Spoiler

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

starboy and my dear melancholy are NOT his earlier stuff :delicious: that's literally when he took a turn towards pop (+bbtm)

8 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

he's done nothing, they just love to hate success and talent