trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

2 hours ago, House of Balloons said:

starboy and my dear melancholy are NOT his earlier stuff :delicious: that's literally when he took a turn towards pop (+bbtm)

earlier in comparison but yeah you're right

i actually really like the stuff from the mixtapes + kiss land though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Clampigirl said:

I really liked this video, it didn't feel like it was 27 minutes long at all.

I started watching it last night but had to do something, Do you know when he like revealed who he was? Like I forgot all about it until your post.

IMG-3521.jpg

22 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I started watching it last night but had to do something, Do you know when he like revealed who he was? Like I forgot all about it until your post.

You mean when The Weeknd revealed who he was? I wouldn't know actually, I didn't really check out his discography until 2018 but knew of a couple of his bigger hits. I'm always late to check out artists and bands, I know of them and see their names being mentioned here and there and maybe hear a song on the radio, but I often take time to look up them properly later lol. :oic:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The way Starboy got a deluxe version with NO new songs at all. Only three additions; two fucking remixes that has been on streaming LIKE EVER SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE STANDARD ALBUM ITSELF and oh yeah the Ariana remix of Die For You is on it too. WHAT IS THE POINT?:toofunny: besides cash grab...:silly: it's soooo stupid. Lol I am so annoyed by this.

Also me who instantly thought "WHAT IF STARGIRL PART 2 IS ON IT?" the second I saw  the notification "New release from The Weeknd: Starboy (Deluxe)"... clowning shit only :tsk:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 hours ago, 13beachess said:

The way Starboy got a deluxe version with NO new songs at all. Only three additions; two fucking remixes that has been on streaming LIKE EVER SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE STANDARD ALBUM ITSELF and oh yeah the Ariana remix of Die For You is on it too. WHAT IS THE POINT?:toofunny: besides cash grab...:silly: it's soooo stupid. Lol I am so annoyed by this.

Also me who instantly thought "WHAT IF STARGIRL PART 2 IS ON IT?" the second I saw  the notification "New release from The Weeknd: Starboy (Deluxe)"... clowning shit only :tsk:

I KNOW! They could have done so much more with it than just a quick cash grab

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900