Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Just started listening to the leak, but these comments don't sound promising :'( Damn it, Ari was supposed to fill the empty void Lana has blessed me with until further notice :crai:

Shut Up is SO CUTE love the strings and the vocals but the lyrics are very weak

34+35 is cute too and is very smexy and i love that but it sounds pretty similar to Shut Up

Motive ft Doja is very dancy but the lyrics are weak and it sounds pretty basic and Doja did nothing new

Just Like Magic sounds just like every track before and the lyrics are super weak again since her albums have always had pretty good lyrics imo this is hella disappointing sounds like a big youtuber cash grab song

Off The Table is definitely the best song so far it goes in deeper than the other songs lyrically and the vocals/production is so chill also the weeknd did great on it

Six Thirty reminds me a bit of Make Up but not as good? I don’t know this song is a lil weird I really like the verses but the “are you down wassup” chorus is not the best

Safety Net is really cute I really like the beginning about how she’s at peace with her past and the melody is really pretty Ty did good but I wish it were solo and they did a remix with him instead

My Hair is cute the low notes are stunning and it’s really reminiscent of some sexy Mariah songs tbh 

Nasty also reminds me of Mariah like A LOT it’s very loud in the beginning and a little rough imo she sounds stunning tho, but  the chorus is hella boring and basic 

West Side is very easy to jam to but once again there’s really not growth between songs and all the beats sound like they were made in garage band

Love Language has some amazing strings like WOW and it’s very fun, her enunciation isn’t great on this like at all but it’s still cute and a bop but it is VERY repetitive which is a theme along this album

Positions is cute still basic but honestly in this album it is one of the best on it

Obvious lost my attention it kinda sounds like the rest of the record

POV is a highlight is really nice also very reminiscent of Mariah and i know it’s annoying to compare them but this album really does sound like it could have been a Mariah album in some parts

7 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

omg y’all hating it. i really wanna listen now. these “worse than sweetener” comments make me wanna listen cause i love sweetener 

I think Sweetener is her best album but THIS ONE is actually bad

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

ok could be just me but it's basically complaining about something stolen. Doesn't make sense to me

Ok?.. it’s still music, people are can like or dislike it :toofunny: I didn’t know people were only allowed opinions on released music

it's cute, from what I've heard so far. Hopefully this is the last era with this sound. Would love for her to completely reinvent her aesthetic/sound for the next album. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Are people really expecting Ariana to push the boundaries of pop music? Her last two records couldn't have been more basic and redundant (minus 'no tears left to cry'). It seems to only be this mix between trap beats and random high notes( if were lucky). I haven't heard the leaks, but if it's anything like the title track (which legiterally sounded like any other songs from both 'sweetener' and 'thank u, next') I'm expecting the same wishy-washy/overdone musical style. She might be working with different producers at each turn, but they always make her stuff sound the same.

Stream 'Dangerous Woman' now!

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Are people really expecting Ariana to push the boundaries of pop music? Her last two records couldn't have been more basic and redundant (minus 'no tears left to cry'). It seems to only be this mix between trap beats and random high notes( if were lucky). I haven't heard the leaks, but if it's anything like the title track (which legiterally sounded like any other songs from both 'sweetener' and 'thank u, next') I'm expecting the same wishy-washy/overdone musical style. She might be working with different producers at each turn, but they always make her stuff sound the same.

Stream 'Dangerous Woman' now!

not a dw supremacist calling sweetener basic and redundant, what are you smoking?

i'm not really into ariana grande anymore, i was when i was younger, but i'll listen to the album later and give my opinion on it, but from what i've heard, i'm not going to be expecting anything great :rip: the title track was cute but definitely not anything special, she's got such a great voice and so much potential but she just doesn't use it all that much, say what you want but dangerous woman was really nice, i actually do like sweetener but i think i'll always love dangerous woman the most, even though i almost never listen to her... :bored:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!