Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

13 hours ago, lizyyygrant said:

do you know what experimental is? the only track that was near that was the light is coming....and that’s it

also, ahead of its time? everything that Ariana didnt do before on that album was already done by much more talented r&b artists before her. this is not ahead of its time in the slightest.

THIS OMG.

I'd pick TUN between it and Shitener everyday, cause at least it didn't sound like a watered down lame copy of Hard Candy (which is not that great to begin with) but at least it's sound wasn't 10yrs old when it got released. I choke everytime i see the term "experimental" near Sweetener. Yeah maybe it could've be experimental if it was 2007 :rip:

this was pretty terrible honestly. i've never deleted an leak/album before, but i deleted this after i listened because i 100% know i won't be going back to it.

:crai:

it just felt completely uninspired. all of the production sounded the same, and not in a good cohesive "same" kind of way. it just sounded like royality free "trap" music you'd find at the end of someone's youtube video. i thought TNU was bad but damn.

3 hours ago, Bootynugget said:

For anyone who listened to the le*k, is there no sad bop on this album like needy, better off, moonlight? 

Pov, Obvious, Off The Table and Safety Net.

Mfhp.gif

i really don't understand the comparison to sweetener, they are similar in the fact that they have r&b influence, and are very sugary and light, but at least sweetener felt geniune, and every song was distinct :rip: i do believe that sweetener wasn't as well received at first because it was so drastically different from dangerous woman, or really anything she was doing before, not because it was bad, but this album was so underwhelming and cheap, at least pharrel's work on sweetener had a charming element to it, this album in comparison is like stale milk.

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

9 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

We get it you like R&B you don’t have to keep trying. 
I don’t know a single person who doesn’t like R&B but this ain’t it sis, neither is sweetener

sweetener was ok to me, and I didn’t like positions but ok . dont know where I was “trying” (how tf is me saying it sounds like all the other albums in the genre she’s inspired by on this album “trying” what are you smoking) considering I’ve been on this site for quite awhile, I’ve seen people left and right not like r&b so pls. maybe you got annoyed bcus you saw the word “r&b” more than once cus I don’t know why else you seem pressed. sit down.

“I don’t know a single person who doesn’t like r&b” that’s a fat ass lie. I see it daily on here and on popheads 

1 minute ago, FrankNotOcean said:

Is it that much of a let down? cause sweetener to me was good, not great but definitely good.

I'll wait the 320kbps leak or wait til Friday to listen.

positions is...... cute

it's like a cheap sweetener reject.

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 hours ago, lizyyygrant said:

“I don’t know a single person who doesn’t like r&b” that’s a fat ass lie. I see it daily on here and on popheads 

I don’t know anyone on here or whatever tf popheads is lmao I said what I said

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, FrankNotOcean said:

Is it that much of a let down? cause sweetener to me was good, not great but definitely good.

I'll wait the 320kbps leak or wait til Friday to listen.

positions is...... cute

It's really not as long as you go into it expecting an album full of Moonlight, My Everything, Get Well Soon type songs. Anyone who expected some type of capital P Pop album will be disappointed. Positions was an appropriate appetizer 

BzhmW.png

8 hours ago, Life said:

this was pretty terrible honestly.

8 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

yeah she sucks maybe she should quit and go back to broadway

7 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

this album was ass

6 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it’s like a cheap sweetener reject.

5 hours ago, VeniceBiatch said:

sweetener was a mixed bag, but at least it had high moments. this album seems like 14 different demos of the same song

40 minutes ago, Pasta said:

The album was really bad, The Weeknd and Doja were good on it though

giphy.gif
giphy.gif