Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Idk I feel like I really liked it? Even more than TUN. I mean sure, it's nothing new, but she releases music so often it makes sense that there's no such a drastic change in sound. Some of the lyrics are cringe worthy and the album could've been shorter, more like a mixtape. But overall I think it's a nice project and some melodies are really addictive. 

4 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

I really like this album. I think its my favorite album, because I like almost every song. 

A girl who believes in manifestation 

omg finally someone else with taste, I thought I was all alone here. :trisha:

19 hours ago, drugsandroses said:

Idk I feel like I really liked it? Even more than TUN. I mean sure, it's nothing new, but she releases music so often it makes sense that there's no such a drastic change in sound. Some of the lyrics are cringe worthy and the album could've been shorter, more like a mixtape. But overall I think it's a nice project and some melodies are really addictive. 

55 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

I really like this album. I think its my favorite album, because I like almost every song. 

A girl who believes in manifestation 

51 minutes ago, fvcku said:

Thanks for that!

I haven't listened to the album yet as I couldn't care less about leaks and I am so excited to get her CD this Friday. Your comments make me even more excited now! 

1 hour ago, fvcku said:

Every song has such a strong message in my opinion, with TUN songs like NASA didn’t do it for me. 

25 minutes ago, Satellite Kid said:

Thanks for that!

I haven't listened to the album yet as I couldn't care less about leaks and I am so excited to get her CD this Friday. Your comments make me even more excited now! 

You should be excited! I can’t wait till friday when I hear the songs in HQ. It will be the total experience for you. Love it

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Its defo a grower, i quite like the moody feel the songs have, whereas thank u next was much more pop, this feels a little more relaxed. a lot of the songs make me think of a rainy sensual night walking through a city, even though its very basic production i think its quite a catchy and enjoyable record in its own way, just takes some getting used to, its nothing groundbreaking though and wont age well in my opinion, but most of ariana's music ages badly so nothing new there, i'd give this a 6/10 right now, 7/10 in time - it's short and cute enough for me to replay more than once, i also think the songs have a kind of classic instrumentation to them in some parts

my top 5 fav tracks are

1. just like magic (i loved this one, so sexy and mysterious)

2. positions (this song is good, i dont get the hate)

3. pov

4. safety net (i'd prefer it without the rapper, but this song is also quite sexy and dark sounding)

5. motive (this track is one of the few experimental sounding songs on the album, maybe its just me but its quite different for ari)

my top 5 least fav tracks

1. my hair (this song is just annoying)

2. west side (snooze)

3. obvious (incredibly basic)

4. 34+35 (cringe)

5. six thirty (i like this song, but i needed a fifth song lol)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 10/27/2020 at 11:32 PM, fvcku said:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

yes, you are wrong. this album is still terrible.

18 hours ago, salvatorexcx said:

Positions is her second best album after sweetener tbh 

the way i nearly just gagged. dangerous woman is her only album that matters - the rest can stay in the trash.

Yeah I feel like people trashed sweetener when it came out but I remember thinking it was pretty decent, at least more engaging than what came before it 

I found the leak but I haven’t really listened to it because I’m not *that* interested. I probably will give it a full spin in the next few days when it’s out. 

22 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

The album is really growing on me tbh

10 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

Ok I feel bad now, this fucking GREW...I can see why it's her favorite

Sweetener is still my fav but Positions is right after 

I'm sorry Ari:krylie:

35 minutes ago, new gods said:

okay.... she grew on me :hooker:

giphy.gif