Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I still think motive, safety net or just like magic were better options for single and visual than 34+35 tbh. Anyways, the album has kinda grown in me, so I'm glad she's promoting it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

I think motive would be a hit and love language or my hair would be good in between singles with pov wrapping up the era

Imo, every song from this album is it worth to be released as a single. I am completely in love with West Side and Safety Net and Six Thirty. 

On 11/20/2020 at 10:55 AM, Tammy said:

Imo, every song from this album is it worth to be released as a single. I am completely in love with West Side and Safety Net and Six Thirty. 

I highly disagree. Not every song in the album has commercial potential to push a proper promotion for the record. The quality of the songs is amazing, nonetheless, but talking about potential hits... I'd just think about the following as a probably successful singles rollout:

1. positions
  2. motive
  3. just like magic
  4. my hair (or safety net)
  5. pov

Other than that, I think many of the tracks in the album are not single-material, even though they are great. Let's see what they choose to release next.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 11/24/2020 at 4:43 AM, moonchild13 said:

I highly disagree. Not every song in the album has commercial potential to push a proper promotion for the record. The quality of the songs is amazing, nonetheless, but talking about potential hits... I'd just think about the following as a probably successful singles rollout:

1. positions
  2. motive
  3. just like magic
  4. my hair (or safety net)
  5. pov

Other than that, I think many of the tracks in the album are not single-material, even though they are great. Let's see what they choose to release next.

It doesn’t matter which song from this album she would choose, it would be a hit - when the album came out all 14 tracks where in the top 20 iTunes charts - to me it looks like they all where hits already. Her fanbase is that huge, she doesn’t need those who randomly listen to her to have a number one song. The only thing I don’t like about this era are her dumb music videos.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:23 AM, vodkaa said:

she's actually referencing vintage sex robots rite?

She should have taken her boyfriend to the bedroom to get a nice vid... not talking about a sex tape, but she could have done something so much sexier & more sensual. 

8 minutes ago, Tammy said:

She should have taken her boyfriend to the bedroom to get a nice vid... not talking about a sex tape, but she could have done something so much sexier & more sensual. 

Like a dance routine w a partner or something agree. Contrasting character to her own would've added so much to the vid. 

ref'ing myself when I say that he should've been some kind of voracious hot beast of a guy lel :gasp:

UV/Honeymoon

She should have released a Live DVD to her Sweetener Live album last year. 

The Netflix movie felt pretty rushed and hectic. Don‘t like the film editing much. The backstage stuff was a bit annoying during the concert. Could have been shown at the end of the show...the Live album is sooo much better!