Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I wish they would have remixed the whole song like they did for exemple with Savage (Beyoncé Remix) instead of just putting Doja & Megan's vocals on top of the instrumental cuz this instrumental just doesn't work with their verses

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

considering The Weeknd's latest announcement of a greatest hits album, I was thinking of other current popstars who would be able to pull off a greatest hits album and honestly I think Ariana has the best chances!

Spoiler

01. track 01 [new single]

02. no tears left to cry

03. 34+35

04. side to side (ft. Nicki Minaj)

05. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

06. into you

07. 7 rings

08. boyfriend (with Social House)

09. positions

10. rain on me (with Lady Gaga)

11. focus

12. break free (ft. Zedd)

13. god is a woman

14. love me harder (with The Weeknd)

15. breathin

16. problem (ft. Iggy Azalea)

17. dangerous woman

18. don't call me angel (with Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey)

19. one last time

20. thank u, next

1 hour ago, bored said:

considering The Weeknd's latest announcement of a greatest hits album, I was thinking of other current popstars who would be able to pull off a greatest hits album and honestly I think Ariana has the best chances!

Hide contents

01. track 01 [new single]

02. no tears left to cry

03. 34+35

04. side to side (ft. Nicki Minaj)

05. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

06. into you

07. 7 rings

08. boyfriend (with Social House)

09. positions

10. rain on me (with Lady Gaga)

11. focus

12. break free (ft. Zedd)

13. god is a woman

14. love me harder (with The Weeknd)

15. breathin

16. problem (ft. Iggy Azalea)

17. dangerous woman

18. don't call me angel (with Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey)

19. one last time

20. thank u, next

Definitely Rihanna but it would require her to do more than makeup and lingerie for one day

BzhmW.png

seeing the hate shes getting for her positions deluxe ... kinda weird how some people hate her only full rnb album and call it her worst  because its not her yelling and prancing around to pop edm beats all thru the album 

46 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

seeing the hate shes getting for her positions deluxe ... kinda weird how some people hate her only full rnb album and call it her worst  because its not her yelling and prancing around to pop edm beats all thru the album 

It's been stable on BB and contains now one of her biggest hits, the title track. They can hate all they want, it's doing well by all metrics

BzhmW.png

9 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

How do you think Positions aged? 

Positions is interesting because to me it doesn't really have any "huge" songs like all of her previous albums do, so I never really put it on for a specific song. But when I do put it on, I think it's a very enjoyable listen from beginning to end. It's super consistent, whereas most other Ariana albums (aside from TUN) have at least one total clunker that I don't like at all. It's very cohesive (maybe even a bit too cohesive to the point where if sometimes feels like songs are blending into each other) and I definitely commend her for releasing an album that goes in a different sonic direction than her previous ones, and also for not working with Max Martin and Ilya this time (as much as I love their stuff).

One thing that's rather unfortunate is that none of the singles feel like proper (future) classics. Like, you just know that in ten years from now Ariana will still perform Into You, NTLTC, GIAW, TUN at every show, but the singles from Positions all kinda pale in comparison and I just can't help but feel like the era will be forgotten rather quickly. Ideally the deluxe edition will add the one outstanding mega bop that this album lacks, but I suppose that's unrealistic.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif