Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

3 hours ago, fvck said:

not me assuming the justin bieber demos were fake for days because no one here was talking about them. :troll: she should’ve thrown nasty remix on the deluxe to make it a cute 5 new tracks. 

Hide contents

nasty (feat. justin bieber) — https://dbree.org/v/c59cbe

my hair (feat. justin bieber) — https://dbree.org/v/3602c5

34+35 (feat. justin bieber & doja cat) — https://dbree.org/v/9da7ea

they aren't fake?

5 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

they aren't fake?

i’m confused but i think they are. ??‍♂️

the verses aren’t just edits from other songs, lyrically they go with the song. (e.g. in my hair “justin” is singing “come run your hands through my hair”.) but i really can’t tell if the voice is actually justin or someone who sounds just like him.

22 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

they aren't fake?

22 hours ago, fvck said:

i’m confused but i think they are. ??‍♂️

the verses aren’t just edits from other songs, lyrically they go with the song. (e.g. in my hair “justin” is singing “come run your hands through my hair”.) but i really can’t tell if the voice is actually justin or someone who sounds just like him.

i definitely dont think theyre fake at all :party: it sounds a lot like justin and that does sound like doja to me :party:if these are fake, however, they hired some real good impersonators

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i definitely dont think theyre fake at all :party: it sounds a lot like justin and that does sound like doja to me :party:if these are fake, however, they hired some real good impersonators

RIGHT. i’ve been going crazy there’s like no info on them. there’s this one youtube channel who posted them a week ago, but other than that i can’t find anything else about them... maybe they did fake them really good? :trisha:

Spoiler

Just now, fvck said:

RIGHT. i’ve been going crazy there’s like no info on them. there’s this one youtube channel who posted them a week ago, but other than that i can’t find anything else about them... maybe they faked them really good? :trisha:

Hide contents

i posted on leaked.is and it got deleted without any word so maybe they are fake :party:

11 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

not me forgetting doja was on motive

26 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i posted on leaked.is and it got deleted without any word so maybe they are fake :party:

not me forgetting doja was on motive

haha yeah “justins” verse was the only new one. 

i still can’t wrap my head around how those are fake. whoever faked those please make more :slayty:

18 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the instrumental that was used on justins verses was filtered :toofloppy:

what’s that mean :toofloppy:

is that justin? :kum:  who’s actually singing??? :kum:

to add to my confusion i just found a new version of stuck with you on that same channel? justin’s verse is a bit different than the version they released.

2 minutes ago, fvck said:

is that justin? :kum:  who’s actually singing??? :kum:

to add to my confusion i just found a new version of stuck with you on that same channel? justin’s verse is a bit different than the one released.

the instrumental. that the creator used. was filtered (aka filtering an acapella from the instrumental, i literally have no clue how to describe this)

notice how the instrumental gets quieter/louder when justins parts start

On 2/20/2021 at 5:16 PM, fvck said:

A filtered instrumental means that it's not the official instrumental. In other words, a fanmade edit of the audio to remove vocals. I haven't heard the files, but if they used a filtered instrumental, there's no way this is official :eartha: 

On another note, I don't really care for Justin so I'm not bothering filling my last few MB free on my laptop with those files :bye:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: