Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

12 minutes ago, clementines said:

positions is such a bad album to follow up DW SW and TUN which are three of the best pop albums in recent history

i’m not afraid to say that positions is a genuinely bad album and it’s a complete shame that ariana is SO vocally talented & yet she released a record filled with tiktok-pandering demos instead of experimenting with r&b & pop sounds which call back to the 90s & 2000s

obviously she can do whatever she wants but i personally feel like she really needs to step it up musically, i disliked sweetener at first because it wasn’t the dangerous woman sequel i was initially expecting, but now i can respect it for for being a fresh sound for ariana, but i think it’s time for something elevated with a new sense of maturity, she needs to drop that creepy baby voice she’s been doing & really experiment with her vocals & instrumentations

btw sorry if this sounded harsh :eek: oops

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i’m not afraid to say that positions is a genuinely bad album and it’s a complete shame that ariana is SO vocally talented & yet she released a record filled with tiktok-pandering demos instead of experimenting with r&b & pop sounds which call back to the 90s & 2000s

obviously she can do whatever she wants but i personally feel like she really needs to step it up musically, i disliked sweetener at first because it wasn’t the dangerous woman sequel i was initially expecting, but now i can respect it for for being a fresh sound for ariana, but i think it’s time for something elevated with a new sense of maturity, she needs to drop that creepy baby voice she’s been doing & really experiment with her vocals & instrumentations

i have to agree :biblio: (but the vevo live sessions are pretty good, i have those in my library)

I feel like with Positions she knew she could make a lazy album/not put that much work into it and still get tons of sales:

The photoshoot being basic fashion shots, the trap beats sounding exactly like her last two albums just with more strings, making the whole concept of the album about sexuality without exploring it more than with innuendos / obvious references, ... everything about it seem lazy/rushed

I definitely hope her next album will be better than that

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I remember enjoying positions at first, then like hating on it, and now I'm liking it again :rip: it's not my favourite tho, but it kinda grows and falls from time to time

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, godsmonster said:

happy 4th birthday Sweetener!:wub:

leak Jada as a birthday present

The person who has it vaulted the track and is unlikely to ever leak it so unless something happens it'll be a really long time.

BzhmW.png

8 minutes ago, drewby said:

The person who has it vaulted the track and is unlikely to ever leak it so unless something happens it'll be a really long time.

it would be *such* a shame if their hard drive got corrupted:makeup2:

negAbhB.png

On 6/22/2022 at 10:17 PM, Surf Noir said:

this is all true, however pov is the shining star from the album

dare i say one of her best songs. honestly. truly.

negAbhB.png

unrelated to her music but I love her perfumes so much!!! Moonlight is the very best one :makeup:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

5 hours ago, 13beachess said:

unrelated to her music but I love her perfumes so much!!! Moonlight is the very best one :makeup:

Never tried them but sure one day. I really liked Avril‘s 3 fragrances and ’Inspire’ by Christina Aguilera. Some weeks back I smelled Billie‘s first fragrance but this vanilla/chocolate smell was terrible like a cheap deodorant. 

On 6/22/2022 at 9:17 PM, Surf Noir said:

positions was garbage #SAYNOTOTRAP

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7