Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

The highest highs of Sweetener are so much better than a lot of  TUN imo. I love it all though,

This is so true! Sweetener's standout tracks are career highlights and way better than TUN's best tracks, but TUN is just much more consistent and well crafted as an album. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I just really dislike Sweetener, the melodies suck to me. The production is garbage, but even without going in about production, the melodies and lyrics are just, eh? Not a fan tbh I only like Successful, God Is A Woman, Breathin and No Tears Left To Cry.

Thank U, Next is my baby cause it's such a darker sound and not the conventional pop melodies that almost everyone has nowadays

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Last night I had a dream that Sweetener/TUN World Tour's setlist included a medley (which Ariana has mentioned) in the middle of the setlist featuring pete davidson transitioning into a full performance of get well soon. We'll see what happens and if my psychic powers are real   :hoe:

giphy-1.gif 

NASA is amazing you deaf retarded cunt. In my head is pretty mediocre yeah

I think they were saying that it wasn't their favorite in THEIR opinion, not that it was a bad song... Calm down mammies :awkney: No need to bring the hearing impaired and handicapped community into this as a diss either :awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I think they were saying that it wasn't their favorite in THEIR opinion, not that it was a bad song... Calm down mammies :awkney: No need to bring the hearing impaired and handicapped community into this as a diss either :awkney2:

THANK YOU!

8nl2OpX.png

NASA, break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored and fake smile are definitely my favourites although I LOVE all of the tracks except in my head. It's actually kinda amazing how quickly this album was made because it's such a solid body of work and i never would have guessed an album this well crafted/polished could be made in 6 months.... lana take notes lmao

FzytWEW.png

NASA is amazing you deaf retarded cunt. In my head is pretty mediocre yeah

mod note: user was warned for this post

ummm I know you were already warned but what the fuck? are u ok? like in what universe is your response acceptable?

14417469274.gif