Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

The "Let Me Love You" music video is as boring as the Dangerous Woman one with Ariana just posing around. The overall look is nice though, just nothing happens in it.  :pft:

honestly the AOTY for me so far, the Target edition leaked and although the lyrics of Jason's Song are...meh, Step On Up is >>

My least favorite song is Side to Side, partially bc Nicki's verse is shit and the song doesn't fit the vibe of the record

OH also the Target edition is a jewel case, whereas the deluxe edition everywhere else in the world is a digipak

The different versions are a mess because the NA standard is 15 songs and deluxe is 17 while the global standard is 11 and the deluxe is 15 and Japan gets 18 :rip:

BzhmW.png

When is it supposed to get out already? I don't want to listen to the leak because I have such a feeling this is gonna be the aoty for me and I don't want to be deceived :toofunny:

this Friday

BzhmW.png

this Friday

Thank you!!! I'm so excited omfg. I never EVER ever thought I'd stan Ariana but I'm thIS close. If the rest of the album is as good as DW and Into You (perhaps the greatest pop song ever made) are then I'm definitely giving up

ZKcaooE.png

The different versions are a mess because the NA standard is 15 songs and deluxe is 17 while the global standard is 11 and the deluxe is 15 and Japan gets 18 :rip:

why does Japan always get Extra Deluxe editions?

Thank you!!! I'm so excited omfg. I never EVER ever thought I'd stan Ariana but I'm thIS close. If the rest of the album is as good as DW and Into You (perhaps the greatest pop song ever made) are then I'm definitely giving up

Greedy, Touch It, Everyday and Bad Decisions are going to kill you

BzhmW.png

OH also the Target edition is a jewel case, whereas the deluxe edition everywhere else in the world is a digipak

Wait, how do you know this?

because someone saw a copy at Target

CiviBUaUUAEWTQ6.jpg

CiviBUaVEAEPao3.jpg

as for the international deluxe, there's unboxing videos showing it's a digipak

BzhmW.png