Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

i have the japanese edition if anyone wants it :)))

but can someone send me the target exclusives when they're released?

They leaked yesterday as well, you can listen to them below

https://jams.to/2016/05/ariana-grande-step-on-up/

https://jams.to/2016/05/ariana-grande-jasons-song-gave-it-away/

I'll be picking it up tomorrow AM

BzhmW.png

isn't the Japanese edition the same as the Target though minus Focus??

the japanese 'special price' edition is the same as Target + Focus

Her label is a mess for releasing different versions for different regions, like make just a standard, deluxe and japanese edition ffs

Her US webstore still has the album + autographed postcard for $15

BzhmW.png

I'm really confused which Target stores people are getting the alternate cover from because she snapchatted pictures of it and people on Twitter have them too

BzhmW.png

well I've only listened to the album once, but I REALLY like it. very good album, I'll be spinning this for a long time. On first listen, I must say I really felt a lag after track 9, and the 8 songs after that made me think the album was very front-loaded, but maybe I just need more time with the songs.

H0bDaqU.gif

well I've only listened to the album once, but I REALLY like it. very good album, I'll be spinning this for a long time. On first listen, I must say I really felt a lag after track 9, and the 8 songs after that made me think the album was very front-loaded, but maybe I just need more time with the songs.

imo the latter half of the record is more consistent bc Be Alright and Side to Side are outliers. Plus you've got Touch It, Bad Decisions and Knew Better 

BzhmW.png

I bought the Limited Edition yesterday at Saturn and listened to it about 5 times. I can't believe what a great voice she has. To be honest, the first 2 listenings were a bit boring as it felt like all songs kinda sound the same.
But now I really love the whole album especially 'Moonlight', 'Touch It', 'Greedy' and 'Into You'. The one with Macy Gray 'Leave Me Lonely' is super too. I just wish she would have printed the lyrics.
I really hope I will do it this time to her new tour...