Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

The other day I came across her perfume Thank U Next in Walmart and decided to buy it since I really like Cloud. So, I get home and try it on and love it. Walk into the living room and my whole family tells me I smell like FUCKING PICKLES :trisha: Searched it up online and it seems like a common thing with this perfume. Guess I'm sticking to Cloud

I mean no hate to Ariana btw. I personally love the perfume and don't smell pickles at all, but oh well :toofunny:

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, TRENCH said:

$80 dollars chile no wonder she has 50 houses  

Lana wants 75€ for a sheer fabric windbreaker, Miley 260€ for a hoodie, Billie 135€ for a hoodie and 50€ for a cropped shirt, the Eagles 45€ for a shirt. Since Corona the prices for merch have been insanely increased…you don’t have to buy, just wanted to say the sweater is cute. 🤓

3 hours ago, TRENCH said:

$80 dollars chile no wonder she has 50 houses  

as shitty as it is that's standard pricing for merch and most of it isn't even good quality 

On 11/25/2021 at 6:21 PM, Gravitate said:

The other day I came across her perfume Thank U Next in Walmart and decided to buy it since I really like Cloud. So, I get home and try it on and love it. Walk into the living room and my whole family tells me I smell like FUCKING PICKLES :trisha: Searched it up online and it seems like a common thing with this perfume. Guess I'm sticking to Cloud

I mean no hate to Ariana btw. I personally love the perfume and don't smell pickles at all, but oh well :toofunny:

I bought a full size of TUN when it first came out and loved it, but then I read the comments people were leaving about it smelling like pickles and I couldn't unsmell it so I had to return it :toofunny: 

giphy-1.gif 

just got the chance to listen to her new song and who the fukc is responsible for this production:crai::crai::crai::crai:

also cringing at the vaccine lyrics SORRRYYYYYY

i'm dying first she joins the voice, now this, married life broke her

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

The new song is awful but I wasn’t expecting much since it was obviously meant to be a joke. I can’t believe some people on Twitter thought Jimmy Fallon would be serious on a song. It’s so cringey it feels like something my aunt would laugh at. 

Other than that, happy to see Meg and Ari together :hype: Celebrating that! 

giphy.gif 

On 11/26/2021 at 9:32 PM, Charlottexseax said:

as shitty as it is that's standard pricing for merch and most of it isn't even good quality 

That's why I prefer vinyl records as a form of merch. The designs on the majority of merch are just lazy af + not worth the price. I literally see better fake merch on Aliexpress, the prices are reasonable and the designs are better. 

Am I the only one that looooooves the 'Asianfishing' look? Yeah, her eyes are kinda weird from plastic surgery but I love the direction of her style, literally my Pinterest board. It's kinda ironic how kpop stans completely ignore the blatant whitewashing from Korean influencers and idols or make dumb excuses but loose their mid over Ariana kinda looking Asian. She doesn't even look very Asian, she just fits into east Asia's eurocentric beauty standard. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 11/25/2021 at 4:21 PM, Gravitate said:

This message, along with the Trisha agony gif :thumb3: