TrailerParkDarling

Fiona Apple

I've listened Fiona probably a few times in my life but today I turned on this new album just out of curiosity and couldn't stop till I listened to all of it. It's just everything  :oprah: After I replay this album for thousands of times in the next few weeks I'm gonna listen to her whole discography

So this is the highest reviewed album by a female in Metacritic’s entire history...she really did THAT

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

the way I was kinda nervous for this album thinking it was gonna be an Idler Wheel 2.0 but WHEW she came through this possibly could be one of my favorite albums of all time if it holds up over the next couple months (which it obviously will)

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Shameika is really a good song :D

Also, the acclaim... I'm amazed

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Like I said, it is a perfect record to add to her already amazing discograpphy !   :gclap:

I really like her unique musical style and singing.

This record can be mixed with any other of her records and will fit in like a glove.

Next record I am enthusiasticly waiting for is.... Alanis Morissette´s new album..... MAY 1, 2020  :)

-

Like I said, it is a perfect record to add to her already amazing discograpphy !   :gclap:

I really like her unique musical style and singing.

This record can be mixed with any other of her records and will fit in like a glove.

Next record I am enthusiasticly waiting for is.... Alanis Morissette´s new album..... MAY 1, 2020  :)

sorry to say but that was postponed until september 18th...

okay i'm rudely interrupting this thread to say i've decided to listen to this album after seeing the huge stir on twitter and i'm on track #1 and i'm very impressed.

also, never listened to fiona apple btw. it slightly reminds me of patti smith, who slightly reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.

okay i'm rudely interrupting this thread to say i've decided to listen to this album after seeing the huge stir on twitter and i'm on track #1 and i'm very impressed.

also, never listened to fiona apple btw. it slightly reminds me of patti smith, who slightly reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.

I am surprised you never heard Fiona Apple before. Its about time you got here  :)

She is quite good. A very unique artist, specially the way she sings - a real tongue-twister in some lyrics.

I suggest to get to know her previous records. All of them.

There are not many records to listen to , so you could take less than 24 hours to get to know her well from her songs.

I think she could be Lana Del Rey sister  in the way she "feels" so troubled with her life and the way she writes her songs.

Two very depressed girls with a huge amount of artistic abilities, but their musical soundscapes (styles) are very diferent.

-

I was NOT expecting this quality of material from her. Holy shit. I am honestly blown the fuck away by how immensely beautiful this album is. Goddamn Fiona we don't deserve you  :poordat:

TjmiIK4.png