Rafael

Coldplay

Aeac8Vc.gif

Let's talk about one of the best bands out there: Coldplay [Audience starts clapping and cheering frantically]  :gclap:

Members:

Guy Berryman

XFQqQq8.jpg

Will Champion

96DbYne.jpg

Chris Martin

o8YIOmH.jpg

Jonny Buckland

9AtoYEb.jpg

Albums:

Parachutes (2000)

5GWSvYR.jpg

A Rush of Blood to the Head (2002)

5MZPZ5t.jpg

X&Y (2005)

9BkcLwT.gif

Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (2008)

LJCMLQ6.jpg

Mylo Xyloto (2011)

28gtxvp.jpg

Ghost Stories (2014)

cOwiGsq.jpg

What are some of your personal favorite songs/videos? Seen them live? Yes? No? Don't Panic! Let's Talk!

chris-martin-coldplay-gif-guy-berryman-j

EQFO7rX.png

I saw them live last year, it was the best thing I have ever seen, I've loved this band since I was a kid. ♥
I love all of Parachutes and Careful Where You Stand & No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground & White Shadows & Green Eyes!!

dont-deliver-us-from-evil.jpg

I saw them live last year, it was the best thing I have ever seen, I've loved this band since I was a kid. ♥

Me too! The opening to the concert with the wristbands glowing simultaneously with the music was so magical! I still have my wristband from the show and it glowed a couple of weeks after the concert was done!  :)

EQFO7rX.png

Me too! The opening to the concert with the wristbands glowing simultaneously with the music was so magical! I still have my wristband from the show and it glowed a couple of weeks after the concert was done!  :)

If you stick a pin in the side of it and jiggle it around it'll light up again!! The whole show was spectacular omg  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

dont-deliver-us-from-evil.jpg

My favourite Coldplay song is definitely Politik. Its also one of my most fav song of all time. I have literally ear-orgasm everytime I play it but I dont do it too much its too precious to be overplayed.

Thoughts on "Atlas"? I'm so excited they made a track for "The Hunger Games" movie! I'm obsessed with the trilogy itself. The song gives me goosebumps!  :excited:

I am so obsessed with The Hunger Games and I can't stop listening to this song, the combination of these two is just deadly to me  :hooker:  Coldplay is one of the best bands in the world :kiss:

555.jpg

ColdPlay is god, jesus and a bunch of saints in music form. I fucking love them to death. I got to 2 concerts and the one in Rock in Rio was the single fucking best concert I got into my life. I can't even describe my love without cursing like a saylor. I get fucking eargasms with Fix you, Viva La Vida, Violet Hill, Talk, Yellow, Trouble, Politik and The Scientist.

All their albuns are amazing and I have all of them. But A Rush of Blood to The Head is a masterpiece and The Scientist is one of my favorite songs of all times. I will listen to Them until the day I die and if they allow Ipod's in Purgatory I will listen to them when I am dead as well

glgcDdT.gif

New song! "Magic" just got released from their upcoming album Ghost Stories. It's coming 19 May 2014.

I've also absolutely fallen in love with the cover art for the album. I'm a sucker for fine detail:

81EXof4CMoL._SL1426_.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Always in My Head

2. Magic

3. Ink

4. True Love

5. Midnight

6. Another's Arms

7. Oceans

8. A Sky Full of Stars

9. O

EQFO7rX.png

I can't believe there isn't a thread for this band. They're one of my favorites and their latest release, A Head Full of Dreams, just came out on the 4th.

They've been making music since the late '90s; they started as an alternative rock band but their more recent music has been more pop-oriented.

The members of the band are Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Will Champion, and Johnny Buckland.

Sorry this post is kind of a mess but I wanted to make a thread for Coldplay so we can discuss their awesome music. :kiss: