cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

Carmen 

Groupie Love

In My Feelings

Change sorta

I used to hate Bel Air too, but recently it's grown on me. It still gives me actual creeps for some reason tho.

And i absolute HATE, like it makes me nauseous to even listen to.....Your Girl

EDIT: I could add Love Song and Beautiful because they are so trite and lackluster, but most of the time i enjoy them. But how could i forget TNBAR...

Everything else that i have at a certain point disliked, i've later started appreciating. But the ones i mentioned are unsalvable for me

42 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

- - bartender (the t-t-t pulls me out of it and the prod is boring, otherwise it’s fine)

- don’t let me be misunderstood but who cares the real closer is swan song anyway 

ok now wait a minute :awkney:

(also i do like BB but it's more of a guilty pleasure than a masterpiece so you're excused :xgiggle:)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

American 

Bel Air 

LFL-half of the album.

NFR- whole album.

the only songs I find listenable but not great nor good are fuck it I love you, Mac, The greatest(the melody is great) but it’s so slow and lifeless, best American record, happiness is a butterfly and hope.

let me love you is a grandma track-why release this as a lead 💀

Text BOOk 

wildflower 

Blue Banisters 

Ocean

y’all are gonna hate me for this….

born to die

this is what makes us girls 

burning desire 

lust for life 

love song

the next best american record

let me love you like a woman

for free

beautiful 

but yeah i never got the hype with btd or why it’s her most popular music video. it’s seriously so boring and makes me fall asleep. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

53 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok now wait a minute :awkney:

(also i do like BB but it's more of a guilty pleasure than a masterpiece so you're excused :xgiggle:)

im waiting
EaAKEZ-WsAEW6bg?format=jpg&name=large

funny thing is i loved bb when it came out and thought it was mikes above cocc… but for some reason every day that goes by i hate it even more :toofunny:

summer bummer :toofunny: i’m not feeling the vibe

also:

guns and roses

american

blue velvet

burning desire

this is what makes us girls

lucky ones

lolita

for free

and that probably would be controversial, but i think sad girl, money power glory, pretty when you cry and fucked my way up to the top, are very weak lyrically

I'm gonna get slandered but the truth needs to be spoken :nails:

Born To Die

Blue Jeans

Diet Mnt. Dew

National Anthem - The demo ''I Want It All'' is at least tolerable...

Carmen - The song is corny asf :bebe:

TIWMUG

Lolita 

Lucky Ones

American 

G&M

Lust For Life - The ''Take off your clothes'' part gets annoying tbh:sideeye:

13 Beaches

Cockella - Flopstock in my Ass :hottie:

BPBP - Stevie's voice doesn't do the song justice :cryney2: The demo is BEAUTIFUL tho...one of my faves

My Dick Never Came - ''Now I'm singing with Sean'' lyric is lazy...

FIILY 

Love Song

Bartender

NAWWAL

For Flop - Lana's worst closer :willcut:

Bootyful - ''What if someone had asked Picasso not to be sad'' will forever be Lana's WORST lyric :wtf:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ i’m the sweetest girl in town, so, why are you so mean?  ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't understand why people dislike carmen it's SO good :icant:

I wouldn't say this about most songs but I feel like Emile's production definitely improved Carmen. I don't like the Justin Parker produced demo as much...

The acapella laptop demo is a totally different vibe but I love it, so dark/ghastly. I wish she kept some of these scrapped lyrics for the studio versions

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

the lmlylaw hate wtf

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Beautiful. Would have liked it better as track 1 with the twinkling piano notes opening up the album, and the meaning of song itself basically acting as a thesis for Blue Banisters as the album's title, but its track list placement (along with Violets for Roses) is the low point of Blue Banisters for me. That said, Blue Banisters is personally my second favorite album of hers. 

Okay the only released songs that I absolutely actively HATE with a passion are Summertime The Gershwin Version and Violets for Roses. Although I am not the biggest fan of Lolita, Lucky Ones, American, Fucked My Way Up to the Top (this one might be controversial), 24, In My Feelings, Coachella, WTWWAWWKD, TNBAR (I love Architecture though), Bartender, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, Dance Till We Die, Blue Banisters, Beautiful, Thunder (don’t get me wrong it’s a good song but the album version is very lazy), and Wildflower Wildfire. And then I go through phases with Sweet Carolina, How to Disappear, Love Song, California, Groupie Love, Carmen, Summer Bummer, Breaking Up Slowly, Blue Velvet, Without You, and Art Deco (another controversial pick) where some days/in some moods they’re nice to listen to but on other days I just can’t enjoy anything about them

I didn’t realize how long that list is until I read it back but LISTEN that’s not that many skips at all for a discography of Lana’s size :defeated: