cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

Hmmm

Def. American, Million Dollar Man & 24 I guess

I listened to American few days ago and I was so shook because I think the last time I played it it was in 2013 and... lowkey the song wasn't bad as I thought it was. MDM  is not bad but... just cute I guess. I like the lyrics tho

Now 24... maybe in 10 years I'll listen to it on shuffle and accept it  :brows:  :brows:

edit: forgot Guns & Roses but that's just so bad that I can't bother thinking about it 

So I looked more into what I really, really do or don't like - and "Lolita" still remains the only song she's done that I outright hate. Don't get me wrong, a total Lana song, but I think it's ruined by its production.

Also not a fan of "Raise Me Up" from AKA, and I find "Swan Song" to be important contextually to Honeymoon as an album, but on its own, is incredibly bland. 

The song "I Can Fly" she did for Big Eyes was a big, over-produced bore. The titular track was much, much, much better.

"Guns and Roses" isn't bad, but I always skip it. 

In My Feelings. I like the idea behind it but I just don't like how it sounds.

(and people are saying that this is the ultimate aries song so i feel like a disgrace to all aries)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I don't think she's released anything outright terrible but I always thought Ride was one of her weaker songs. I also kind of dislike the 2 A$AP collabs on LFL. I like the idea of them in theory but they're just kind of... there.

I've already mentioned this but I'll go more into depth. I really hate Blue Jeans with a burning passion.

There are some highlights, for instance I like the opening lines "Blue jeans // white shirt // walked into the room you know you make my eyes burn // it was like James Dean, for sure." And I also like the guitar part in the beginning.

But it's so repetitive where it pretty much renders unlistenable and annoying. :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

from the officially released: American, because of the theme :DDD it took me 2 years before listening to it even tho i had the album  :lel:  and the tune isn't that interesting, sounds too generic. still not a bad song 

Lust For Life - I like the verses but the chorus and especially the weeknd's annoying squeeky voice ruin the song

Diet MTN Dew - I hate the intro

Burning Desire - dull

Beautiful People Beautiful problems - no replay value at all, song goes nowhere

High By The Beach - dont like the production and lyrics

Lana has a good discography so that's all folks

In My Feelings. I like the idea behind it but I just don't like how it sounds.

(and people are saying that this is the ultimate aries song so i feel like a disgrace to all aries)

nah y'all aries are the titular track, LfL :hooker: 

also whoever dislikes DMD first of all how fucking dare you

:dmd:

Carmen, Coachella, Guns n Roses, Tomorrow Never Came, lolita

I WAS WAITIN FOR YOUR TRICK ASS TO SHOW UP IN THIS THREAD BICTH BE G0NE CALLING OUT MY BABY BOP GOLDEN SWEET SON OF THE VIRGIN MARY TOMORROW NEVER CAME CAUSE GUESS WHAT IT AINT COMIN 4 U

tenor.gif?itemid=8197909

I WAS WAITIN FOR YOUR TRICK ASS TO SHOW UP IN THIS THREAD BICTH BE G0NE CALLING OUT MY BABY BOP GOLDEN SWEET SON OF THE VIRGIN MARY TOMORROW NEVER CAME CAUSE GUESS WHAT IT AINT COMIN 4 U

tenor.gif?itemid=8197909

Step-Four-Strut-Away-Like-Your-Life-Depe

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Step-Four-Strut-Away-Like-Your-Life-Depe

i think the fuck not

tenor.gif