Deleted User

Josef Salvat

This aussie has emerged from the seas of underground unnoticed indie music to kill it. Some people say he's a new morrissey, a new gotye... Some others call him the male Lana del Rey. I think it'd be the best way to describe him.

His voice is so depeche-ish, so reminiscent, and his visuals really match Lana's

Watch his video for his single "This Life" bellow:

Okay so I listened to "This Life" about a year and go and felt pretty mehhh about it, but I just listened to "Open Season" and OH MY GOSH. So freaking good.

@ could you be a doll and type out or screenshot his discography?

Figured you'd like him!

There's not much we have...

Debut Single: This Life. The EP Includes the homonymous track, plus its' radio mix, and two remixes, by Bwana and Phat Deuce.

Promo Single: Hustler. The EP follows the same format. Track, radio mix, two remixes, by Kry Wolf and Xander Milne.

He uploaded a demo to Soundcloud & Youtube: Every Night. So 128 rip of that.

Aaaaand the In Your Prime EP :) (The version included of "This Life" is a different, new mix)

He uploaded a demo to Soundcloud & Youtube: Every Night. So 128 rip of that.

Except http://www.amazon.com/Every-Night/dp/B00GNG835O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412669291&sr=8-1&keywords=josef+salvat

I'll trade you that for the new version of This Life...I didn't buy it bc I thought it was the same

Also, there are 5 promos of his on eBay right now, and with them includes the radio mix of "Every Night" and the b-side to "Every Night", "Till I Found You" :deadbanana: I'm working on finding downloads.

EDIT: yeah I can't find anything. Someone needs to buy those promos :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif