Deleted User

Josef Salvat

Wow, don't understand how I missed this... Did he share it somewhere? We need a good quality version of it.

I just found it on his YouTube today! It was uploaded on 3rd of May, don't understand why he never mentioned it....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's on his album sampler along with Till I Found You (i'm not sure if TIFY is the demo version or the new one though). And someone I trade with alot has it, which I only found out today haha

This 'someone who you trade with alot' happens to be a good friend of mine, and also a lurker on this site!

So maybe be more aware of what you post and who can see it next time ;)

i really like the continuity of the covers...like In Your Prime seems to be afternoon, Open Season / Une Autre Saison is the sun setting, Till I Found You is that moment when the sun's set but it's not completely dark yet and Every Night is, as the title suggests, night-time. gorgeous

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i really like the continuity of the covers...like In Your Prime seems to be afternoon, Open Season / Une Autre Saison is the sun setting, Till I Found You is that moment when the sun's set but it's not completely dark yet and Every Night is, as the title suggests, night-time. gorgeous

wait there is a cover for "Every Night"?

H0bDaqU.gif

well i had this from the copy i got, might not actually be legit (kinda just looks like an edit of the In Your Prime cover):

0DD6RJm.jpg

Oh cool! yeah his art direction is so on point. I wish he had more physical releases. I can't wait to see the album cover.

H0bDaqU.gif