Beemo

Jake Bugg

So a couple days ago I found on 'The Rubiks' myspace page some live demos, and they sound really amazing! (cold case for example)

Wow nice find! I've never heard of these and have never been pointed out by stans  :hdu: I'll take a better listen later, I'm pretty sure these are original songs like the other four lives (as far as we know) he sang on The Maze on September 2010

2wn4whw.png

Wow nice find! I've never heard of these and have never been pointed out by stans  :hdu: I'll take a better listen later, I'm pretty sure these are original songs like the other four lives (as far as we know) he sang on The Maze on September 2010

I love them so much, I'm only a bit curious about 'Track 3'. I mean, did they give that song no name or is 'Track 3' the song title (it would be a little weird to call a song like that, but I don't know Jake so).

Bringing this thread back.

I'm a huge fan of Jake and saw him live in June 2015 it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. He's such a great natural performer.

He released a new song, "On My One" last week and the album will also be called, On My One. It comes out June 17.

It's so far away but he's already releasing new tour dates in America and the U.K. I hope he comes to Atlanta again.

Bringing this thread back.

I'm a huge fan of Jake and saw him live in June 2015 it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. He's such a great natural performer.

He released a new song, "On My One" last week and the album will also be called, On My One. It comes out June 17.

It's so far away but he's already releasing new tour dates in America and the U.K. I hope he comes to Atlanta again.

I had forgotten this thread too, I've been keeping track of him all this time, his artpop is coming  :hooker:

tumblr_o4v03c2l471sdnomzo1_540.jpg

cover600x600.jpeg

For those who haven't heard the new tracks, cheack the album pre-order: https://itunes.apple.com/mx/album/on-my-one/id1086156946

2wn4whw.png

New album in September! King of delivering

tumblr_otv4nfwuvz1wpwr81o1_500.png

1. How Soon The Dawn.
2. Southern Rain.
3.In The Event Of My Demise.
4. This Time.
5.Waiting.
6.The Man On Stage.
7. Hearts That Strain.
8.Burn Alone.
9. Indigo Blue.
10.Bigger Lover.
11. Every Colour in The World.

I read How Soon The Dawn is the first single and it's coming next friday  :flutter:

2wn4whw.png