Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

Woodkid recorded something with Lana

Saw this on the Music Essentials he made for hypetrak, thought it was interesting: "My Zoom - I always have it with me. Whatever happens and where ever I am. Sometimes, I hear sounds that I want to record. It's full of things. The memory card is huge because I have sounds from 2007. I have rehearsals of Lana Del Rey and I singing together. Hopefully it will come out someday."

KIoko06.jpg

You can read the rest of his Music Essentials here.

i really hate how thirsty woodkid and jaime and bradley and shaun are and how they name drop lana every opportunity they can get. YAWN.   

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

But...since when is Lana rehearsing stuff...?

If she did shouldn't her performances be like, more consistent?

lol if she didn't rehearse she couldn't sing live at all

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

lol if she didn't rehearse she couldn't sing live at all

In this forum we can only discuss Lana and we can only appreciate Lana. Stop with your vile comments. I write this post in honor of @PennCentralFan

and all the others Roman Catholics that seem to be the only ones capable to fully appreciate the only real musican left on earth besides Barrie. Amén

glgcDdT.gif

In this forum we can only discuss Lana and we can only appreciate Lana. Stop with your vile comments. I write this post in honor of @PennCentralFan

and all the others Roman Catholics that seem to be the only ones capable to fully appreciate the only real musican left on earth besides Barrie. Amén

omg i am catholic u b****

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i really hate how thirsty woodkid and jaime and bradley and shaun are and how they name drop lana every opportunity they can get. YAWN.   

Youre a good fan there for you commited no sin. Keep the good behavior and soon we will give you a Roman Catholic rewards card. Not the platinum tho for that you have to sustain this behavior for at least a year.  With 1000 points you get Holly special seats at the airport.

glgcDdT.gif

:shh:  shhh without them we would have no news expect candids of lana buying fans

2dt29zc.jpg

Well, this is a forum devoted to Lana Del Rey and the posts should be about her and how awesome she is. She is the best musician on Earth right now I would say. But as far as religion goes, I would say that a key to understanding Lana's lyrics and imagery is knowing something about Roman Catholicism. You can say the same for Lady Gaga and Madonna.

I feel bad for those of you who cannot appreciate or did not appreciate Catholic School girls gone bad. LOL.

Well, this is a forum devoted to Lana Del Rey and the posts should be about her and how awesome she is. She is the best musician on Earth right now I would say. But as far as religion goes, I would say that a key to understanding Lana's lyrics and imagery is knowing something about Roman Catholicism. You can say the same for Lady Gaga and Madonna.

I feel bad for those of you who cannot appreciate or did not appreciate Catholic School girls gone bad. LOL.

:toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

can you please make your way over to this thread here and take the test: MYERS BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR

i'm genuinely interested in knowing your type / understanding your thought process

ZRBNill.jpg

:uh:  What are you talking about?? You won't get a better example of catholic school girl gone bad than me. I studied in a Roman Catholic school for all my life.All the BS you preach is no news to me tbh. The only difference is that I think you actually believe in what you say which amuses me in so many ways.

Please do the test that @ send you the link. I am honestly interested too.

I will make fun of the things you say as much as I can but believe me when I say is out of love. You amuse me like any other poster in this board. It's like watching a movie of middle class catholic american redneck girl in display. Never stop being who you are :nono:

glgcDdT.gif

can you please make your way over to this thread here and take the test: MYERS BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR

i'm genuinely interested in knowing your type / understanding your thought process

Oh @ somethings in life are not made to be understood they are on display for us to enjoy it. Enjoy the ride on this one.... is by far one of the most interestings things you will see going on this board

glgcDdT.gif