Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

Yeah i agree. I think Insomnia by Yukika was the best comeback of the year, followed by Aespa savage. There weren’t really that many highlights tho :(

I'm so confused that we still don't have a CL thread yet.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, angel with an attitude said:

billlie best debut this year allegedly

i mean it’s not something hard to accomplish when there were like 2 other debuts this year besides theirs.. :w8ing:

anyway Twice’s new album is so fucking good. i’m still listening to it for the first time but these b sides are some of their bests??? Scientist isn’t that great, their recent title tracks have been lacking so far but at least they’re putting effort into their b-sides now when it used to be the complete opposite lmao

On 11/15/2021 at 2:53 PM, Volta said:

i mean it’s not something hard to accomplish when there were like 2 other debuts this year besides theirs.. :w8ing:

anyway Twice’s new album is so fucking good. i’m still listening to it for the first time but these b sides are some of their bests??? Scientist isn’t that great, their recent title tracks have been lacking so far but at least they’re putting effort into their b-sides now when it used to be the complete opposite lmao

there were 14 biggums

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9