Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

15 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

ryan reynolds' company is posting bangchan birthday edits he better have a deadpool 3 cameo fr

they keep hinting at it, but wont confirm it for real.... :trisha: i need it so bad

42 minutes ago, knives said:

looking forward to not hearing the likes of permission to dance until 2025. their debut to 2016 music remains superior :pout:

i do agree with this..... theres been a noticable quality drop since at least late-love yourself era for me. hope its just from working so hard for so long. and that a kind of break from all the work for the group helps it

red velvet & kara comebacks in november god is real :oprah4:

also the new jaden jeong experiment group triples also released some mega bops recently like whew (hope that doesn't turn into a trainwreck like what happened with loona let's pray)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

20 minutes ago, knives said:

literally what the fuck is going on with itzy

i think that jyp is feeling really threatened by aespa's success and twice starting to ascend to more mature gg status (therefore less comebacks) so they're pumping out noise and buzzwords to both itzy & nmixx and trying to pass it off as futuristic even though there's no substance at all

it's quite sad honestly because both the itzy & nmixx girls are very talented and they're being given some... truly awful and weird stuff and it's not just jyp but it's particularly bad with them especially when the quality in the past has been excellent

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Another The REVE Festival? 

How long are they gonna drag this out? :paris:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I know this is old news but why does BTS keep collabing with people like COLDPLAY... sia... halsey.. When they're powerful enough to be getting anyone on their tracks  :omg:

Megan thee stallion was great though. So was nicki minaj but they only put her on the alternate version and they barely promoted it

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif