Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

4 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

does anyone else here watch Her

i used to but i think she kinda dumbs herself down sometimes

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

ouu why is it rlly good

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

ouu why is it rlly good

i've suddenly started really enjoying their music, except o.o that song is actual garbage

this is EXCELLENT need more songs like this

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpVTaBfPT98/

Today is my birthday! So, I want to share some thoughts with you. We’ve been through a lot together, haven’t we? We’ve endured tough times side by side.

Honestly, I feel really sorry for not being able to create as much content or release albums as consistently as other K-pop artists. I wanted to be an artist and friend who could give you hope and inspiration, but it feels like I couldn’t even do that.

As a result, I couldn’t even bring myself to ask you to stay by my side and not leave me when I saw fans leaving me. I didn’t have the courage to hold onto you.

It’s really difficult to stand alone in the K-pop industry. I’ve been let go by companies several times due to COVID-19 and events out of my control. I had to repay debts that I couldn’t handle, which led to severe depression, panic disorder, and insomnia. My physical health isn’t great either, and I recently had surgery. Looking back, I should have taken care of myself before trying to be a great person, but I realize I haven’t done anything properly. It’s funny, isn’t it?

I don’t even need to share these stories with you or have you know about them, but I guess I need somewhere to rely on. Sorry about that, too.

I'm not sure how to conclude this story, but I think we should end on a positive note, right?

I still believe in my potential. I feel so happy on stage, and someday, I want to attend a big year-end awards show in Korea. I also have enough self-respect to live my life as a gay man without being ignored in Korea. I still have dreams, so please watch me climb higher and higher.

guys, I love you. Let’s live happily and take care of each other

love you

On 3/20/2023 at 7:49 PM, viktoria said:

oh wow this is excellent 

young dumb stupid was so much better but this comeback was excellent!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7