Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

I love the current kpop scene. Its soooo different from back then. But I'm not sure if any group now will beat 2ne1.

probably not, but i really like what i hear now, i like a lot of new music and i listen to the old ones too 

BlackPink are coming back soon! I hope the MV will look amazing since they filmed it in an interestering environment. *( ^ - ^ )*

And I'm still sad and pissed about how YG treated 2NE1. And I'm getting mad at CL too for never releasing her US debut album, I've been waiting for at least 3 years now. >___< And Bommie?? What's going on with her, I want to hear her sing again! Just let her, her voice is so unique!

2NE1 was (is) my favorite girl group. So sad about how it ended, but I'm wishing them all the best! TT___TT

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

BlackPink are coming back soon! I hope the MV will look amazing since they filmed it in an interestering environment. *( ^ - ^ )*

And I'm still sad and pissed about how YG treated 2NE1. And I'm getting mad at CL too for never releasing her US debut album, I've been waiting for at least 3 years now. >___< And Bommie?? What's going on with her, I want to hear her sing again! Just let her, her voice is so unique!

2NE1 was (is) my favorite girl group. So sad about how it ended, but I'm wishing them all the best! TT___TT

i feel like blackpink is getting the 2ne1 treatment too

i feel like blackpink is getting the 2ne1 treatment too

In my opinion, no they're not. BlackPink may have only 4 singles so far but they've had tons of model jobs for commercials and keep their V line (?) on very often. 2NE1 were usually hold back during their hiatuses, maybe they wanted that, maybe not. BlackPink is not yet 1 year old, so I can't really compare them to 2NE1 yet.

But YG being YG, he has his favorites and BlackPink are definitely one of them right now. I'm just waiting for him to lose his interest and hide them in the "dungeon" as so many others of YG Entertainment artists have been treated.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png