Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

i'm not as much into kpop as i used to be, i realized how commercial this whole industry is and how little they care about real artistry it's just meh to me now..

still excited for blackpinks comeback, YG always delivers.

Okay is it only me or do like the really popular groups seem like fake people? Like they are forced? Like idk. It seems like its would be impossible to meet them and that they wouldn't ever meet anyone. Idk how to describe it ah.

Okay is it only me or do like the really popular groups seem like fake people? Like they are forced? Like idk. It seems like its would be impossible to meet them and that they wouldn't ever meet anyone. Idk how to describe it ah.

I'm pretty sure that most idols are told how to behave just to please their fans. I've heard this from several sources, but it has never been confirmed by the agencies (imagine the fandom mess lol). Or I guess that the idols' real personalities are shown sometimes, but yeah...

Not sure about this, but I've heard that SNSD had made-up personalities so that every member showed off different charms = more people will like and know about them. But I'm not sure. And some people think that BlackPink's personalities are fake too, but I don't think YG is the kind of agency to do such things.

i'm not as much into kpop as i used to be, i realized how commercial this whole industry is and how little they care about real artistry it's just meh to me now..

still excited for blackpinks comeback, YG always delivers.

I know that the k-pop industry is dirty and I would personally not get into it, but these people have made their choices... so I support them as much as I can.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah I think some of the groups seem pretty fake, but I don't think all of them are.

For example, BTS is way too bad at acting to fake their friendships lmao

Do you think BTS deserves all of the hype?

I think it's really interesting how Kpop fans are so much more devoted than fans of American music. They're always streaming and buying and supporting the artists as much as they can.

Kpop groups definitely release a lot more content and interact with their fanbases much more, but I still think it's really interesting.