Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

both clc and loona are preparing for comebacks in sept! :crying5:

clc also got the official fandom colors and a rebranding video. seems like cube is FINALLY caring about them. as someone who's stanned them since debut, im really hoping this next comeback is a smash.

5 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

ice cream is a no from me

i know theyre just collaborating with american celebrities to have more international fame but they could have at least picked a relevant artist

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

9 hours ago, Homogenic said:

Okay so there are rumors of loona comeback this month... thots?

really excited!! kind of hope they return to a sound like butterfly since so what wasnt really my style tho.

Can BTS stop with dynamite. i am so god damn tired of hearing this song. they're pulling a justin bieber yummy and are uploading a bunch of slightly different music videos to get more streams on the song, and like 15 different remixes of it. i haven't even heard of any news of an album, so it's not like they're promoting an album

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

EVERGLOW's comeback is amazing. all the mini album is flawless and probably their best until now

i'm living for the retro concepts being made in kpop. this song by SoRi goes on the same line of LA DI DA emulating the synthwave/Blinding Lights sound, y'all should listen

On 9/21/2020 at 8:08 PM, gyu said:

i know bgs arent as big in this thread blkmcbv but the boyz also had their comeback and its one of my favorites of this yr!!

i think they are really beautiful, but sadly i don't get into their music :/

btw A.C.E and OnlyOneOf (LOONA Brothers) have been dropping my favorite songs by boygroups in 2020 along with WayV