Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

I just listened to how you like that... Why do I feel like the song could’ve been soooo much better, it had potential to be something greater. .______. It’s the chorus, I swear... it’s a mess. And I feel like the lyrics were lacking too. It’s like an arena bop to get the crowd jumping but not especially good when you listen to it. (And like... I felt like I had seen the music video before too, it didn’t bring anything new.)

I guess Whistle and Playing with Fire will remain as the only BP songs I really like. Maybe Boombayah too. Shame.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i think this one has to grow on me more.. they're starting to remind me of RV with their weird wacky beats lmao why does YG do them so dirty  :facepalm:  but i really am living for a revenge song lol

binge watching BTS american interviews. omg this is infuriating. can they just have normal conversations like normal people? every 5 seconds the audience starts fucking screaming for no reason. these questions are so uninteresting, and every other answer has some "i love army <3 love urself" plug

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

binge watching BTS american interviews. omg this is infuriating. can they just have normal conversations like normal people? every 5 seconds the audience starts fucking screaming for no reason. these questions are so uninteresting, and every other answer has some "i love army <3 love urself" plug

and the over-simplifying of words and dramatic hand motions interviewers do to help them understand. like they're not babies.. namjoon can translate without u treating them like babies. they're grown men lmao.

Sunmi just dropped the Song of the Year

btw 2020 has been amazing to kpop. do yall have your faves already?

#2020 K-Pop Albums

GWSN, the Keys
IT'z ME, ITZY
[#],LOOΠΔ
Dystopia : The Tree of Language, DREAMCATCHER
1719, HA:TFELT
TWICE, More & More
TXT. The Dream Chapter: ETERNITY

#2020 Titles

DUN DUN, EVERGLOW
WANNABE, ITZY
Dumhdurum, Apink
Psycho, Red Velvet (for me it's a song of 2020, i won't change my mind)
LALALILALA, APRIL
Stay Tonight, Chung Ha
Girls, NATURE
Sunmi, pporappippam
TXT, Can't You See Me?
Weki Meki, Dazzle Dazzle
NATTY, NINETEEN
Any Song, ZICO

#2020 B-Sides

Tweaks ~ Heavy cloud but no rain, GWSN
Oh (Yes I Am), LOOΠΔ
No Big Deal, ELRIS
designer, OnlyOneOf
In the Frozen, DREAMCATCHER
Labyrinth, GFRIEND
So Solo, Rocket Punch
Oxygen, TWICE
TXT, Fairy of Shampoo
Weki Meki, The Paradise
WJSN, Pantomime
Children, BVNDIT

i listen to other groups but for some reason BTS is the only group that i've managed to actually get sort of emotionally invested in them as people. i really wanna get into other groups but i feel like its not something i can do by choice and my brain just does it randomly. idk if that makes sense. i think its cause i've known bts for so long so they're sort of familiar to me and "safe" feeling 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

lowkey only keep up with about 4 groups and all of them have either released stuff i dont like or are (still) on hiatus. the last really good release of a group i stan was loona's [#].....seventeen's latest single was so disappointing  :facepalm: 

i listen to other groups but for some reason BTS is the only group that i've managed to actually get sort of emotionally invested in them as people. i really wanna get into other groups but i feel like its not something i can do by choice and my brain just does it randomly. idk if that makes sense. i think its cause i've known bts for so long so they're sort of familiar to me and "safe" feeling 

i just recently got into the boyz and after every single video i watched of them i had to watch something seventeen related because theyre like my "home". my advice is that the more u get into a group, the more "desensitized" u become and the less u have that feeling. (plus u can have multiple homes  :hooker: )

Sorry. The more I listen to that new Blackpink single, the less I like it.  :( While I loved their earlier songs, I haven't been interested in anything they've put out/been featured in since Du-du. 

I also second what gyu said about the new Seventeen single.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Korean music industry is actually very interesting if you look at it in a positive way. Despite of all the stereotypes I love kpop. There are these bands you must check. BTS (bts hoodies online) K.A.R.D BLACKPINK EXO GOT7 2NE1 These are some of my favourite bands. Hope you like them.

Sorry. The more I listen to that new Blackpink single, the less I like it.  :( While I loved their earlier songs, I haven't been interested in anything they've put out/been featured in since Du-du. 

I also second what gyu said about the new Seventeen single.

totally agree about bp. i hate listen to hylt tho, ngl. praying for something more like boombayah and whistle on the album.  :ohno:

& ive kinda come around to tolerating left & right. its not a bad kpop song, but its a lacking svt song compared to their earlier discog. didn't like much of the ep either. they took all my least favorite things (tropical house, ballads, hard-hitting edm production) and expanded on them. so yeah its kinda disappointing, but its just a matter of taste.

totally agree about bp. i hate listen to hylt tho, ngl. praying for something more like boombayah and whistle on the album.  :ohno:

& ive kinda come around to tolerating left & right. its not a bad kpop song, but its a lacking svt song compared to their earlier discog. didn't like much of the ep either. they took all my least favorite things (tropical house, ballads, hard-hitting edm production) and expanded on them. so yeah its kinda disappointing, but its just a matter of taste.

That's been my feeling on Left & Right all along too. I like it. It's a fun silly song and I'm going to play it again. Just that as you said, they've done much better in previous releases.

:sluttybunny:🌧️