Deleted User

Tove Lo

So to my understanding she partnered with a digital artist to release an audiovisual NFT collection collection called "Crypto Tits", basically an exclusive audio visual piece of digital art.

The collection is consisted of 4 pieces:

- Numb & Dumb

- Not Looking For Love

- Sad Girl Problems

- Let Me Be Weird

This is not a major project tho, basicaly she just landed a soundtrack to all of the digital art, she confirmed in Discord that these are actually unfinished tracks, and from the snippets I've found on twitter, they sound mostly like interludes or repeated hooks, so I guess they're not propperly finished tracks.

Anyways, everything is sold out (only 10 units available), except Let Me Be Weird which is only one piece and it's on bid and for now it's like 100K or something, so let's hope someone uploads them soon lol

-

Also on another note 6 demos leaked:

The One [from Sunshine Kitty sessions]

The Fall [from QOTC sessions]

Problemz [no idea lol]

Gold [demo pinned for Victoria Justice]

Keep Me Up [from 2013]

Lovesick [from QOTC sessions]

8nl2OpX.png

OMG just leak the Struggle Coachella demo already. It's been four years of waiting :toofunny:

Biggest Tove Stan, but I really do understand why she ditches some of these songs lol. They're really not on par with anything she released, with little exceptions like Jump In 

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

OMG just leak the Struggle Coachella demo already. It's been four years of waiting :toofunny:

Biggest Tove Stan, but I really do understand why she ditches some of these songs lol. They're really not on par with anything she released, with little exceptions like Jump In 

I'm down for that Struggle demo, someone please leak it 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, TheBoss said:

So to my understanding she partnered with a digital artist to release an audiovisual NFT collection collection called "Crypto Tits", basically an exclusive audio visual piece of digital art.

The collection is consisted of 4 pieces:

- Numb & Dumb

- Not Looking For Love

- Sad Girl Problems

- Let Me Be Weird

This is not a major project tho, basicaly she just landed a soundtrack to all of the digital art, she confirmed in Discord that these are actually unfinished tracks, and from the snippets I've found on twitter, they sound mostly like interludes or repeated hooks, so I guess they're not propperly finished tracks.

Anyways, everything is sold out (only 10 units available), except Let Me Be Weird which is only one piece and it's on bid and for now it's like 100K or something, so let's hope someone uploads them soon lol

-

Also on another note 6 demos leaked:

The One [from Sunshine Kitty sessions]

The Fall [from QOTC sessions]

Problemz [no idea lol]

Gold [demo pinned for Victoria Justice]

Keep Me Up [from 2013]

Lovesick [from QOTC sessions]

letting you know that the one just links back to this page!

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

4 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Sounds cool! I'm guessing it's from either the Lady Wood or Blue Lips (most likely this one) sessions? Not really sure.

Ugh, I just hope this one and Accident would leak unedited tbh. Accident leaked in mono, and Didn't See It Coming is terribly compressed so it sounds too crunchy :wtf2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 7/18/2021 at 5:17 PM, TheBoss said:

20 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Sounds cool! I'm guessing it's from either the Lady Wood or Blue Lips (most likely this one) sessions? Not really sure.

Ugh, I just hope this one and Accident would leak unedited tbh. Accident leaked in mono, and Didn't See It Coming is terribly compressed so it sounds too crunchy :wtf2:

Fuck this is good, I hope it leaks in a higher quality because it does sound super compressed 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde