Deleted User

Tove Lo

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

New Year, New Tove Lo music 🤞

Hide contents

MANIFEST

Hide contents

:ma:

It's coming. She was on a podcast last week with MØ, Alma and Sigrid where they all talked about their plans for the new year briefly and she stated that at the time of recording, she had figured out the title of her album the day before. She went on to say that she was planning to finish the album in the first quarter of the year, in between doing her promo cycle for The Emigrants.

33 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

It's coming. She was on a podcast last week with MØ, Alma and Sigrid where they all talked about their plans for the new year briefly and she stated that at the time of recording, she had figured out the title of her album the day before. She went on to say that she was planning to finish the album in the first quarter of the year, in between doing her promo cycle for The Emigrants.

Did you listen to the full thing? Could you share what Alma said too? She’s been so quiet recently. I hope she’s kept the Charli tracks since she doesn’t seem to be using them. 

I can’t believe out of all these mass leaks the last few weeks there was no Tove. 

22 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Did you listen to the full thing? Could you share what Alma said too? She’s been so quiet recently. I hope she’s kept the Charli tracks since she doesn’t seem to be using them. 

I can’t believe out of all these mass leaks the last few weeks there was no Tove. 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1WL7zeXuW4kcqVMEDmHEQd

You can listen here if you're curious. It's a pretty short episode.

Not this random leaker dude from Discord telling me Tove Lo had a "Nurse/hospital" themed era planned but then it got scrapped. :rip:

Song titles: Dopamine, Injected, X-ray My Insides

Other scrapped songs: Exhibit B (Exhibit A's sister song), Cold Blooded, Cobwebs

He also said that all of the scrapped Lady Wood material are golden and he is glad that she put some of those songs on Blue Lips + one on Sunshine Kitty.

1 hour ago, Amandine Insensible said:

Not this random leaker dude from Discord telling me Tove Lo had a "Nurse/hospital" themed era planned but then it got scrapped. :rip:

Other scrapped songs: Exhibit B (Exhibit A's sister song), Cold Blooded, Cobwebs

He also said that all of the scrapped Lady Wood material are golden and he is glad that she put some of those songs on Blue Lips + one on Sunshine Kitty.

When was this planned for?

4 hours ago, Amandine Insensible said:

Which songs that were scrapped from Lady Wood ended up on her next albums?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, Amandine Insensible said:

OMG Exhibit A is so good, can't imagine a sister song to it :defeated: 

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Which songs that were scrapped from Lady Wood ended up on her next albums?

From Blue Lips, I know Bitches was from the Lady Wood sessions and, if I'm not mistaken, so was Struggle. But from the others I don't know, Stranger maybe? It kinda gives me True Disaster 80s teas

From that one on Sunshine Kitty I literally have no idea, it sounds so different from LW to me.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

But Blue Lips is the second part of Lady Wood which she released because releasing a 24 track album didn't make sense so it literally makes sense for songs written for Lady Wood to make its way to Blue Lips. However, most of the first half of Blue Lips got rewritten after releasing Lady Wood so we can consider Bitches and most of the second half of the album to have been made at the same time as Lady Wood.

For the song that ended up on Sunshine Kitty, I'm pretty sure it's Stay Over or Mistaken

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Cool, that's good to know. 

I wish she would re-release all her albums digitally with outtakes. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

OMG New music next week #TL5 is coming???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Guys. Is there any Tove Lo's masterpost?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing