Deleted User

Tove Lo

I'm a whore to this bop

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

It’s very good tho for some reason the bridge doesn’t seem to be on Apple Music?? Like I’m listening and the lyrics to the bridge (the watching movies bit) are on the Apple Music page but that part of the song is just not there?? 

didnt watch the mv and im only just realising there is a bridge that's not in the song that's in the lyrics section of nodfl on am?😭  maybe an old version of the song was published to streaming

wO3SHbs.jpg

✧༺♡༻∞

last.fm

5 hours ago, onlyacting said:

didnt watch the mv and im only just realising there is a bridge that's not in the song that's in the lyrics section of nodfl on am?😭  maybe an old version of the song was published to streaming

wO3SHbs.jpg

it’s in the music video

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Was hyped af after the snippet, maybe it will grow on me more, but is anyone else bothered that the production doesn’t go anywhere after the 2nd verse?

also if you’re gonna have a synth break bridge, you gotta bring it further forward in the mix, it sounds so far away 

this song is really good! video reminds me of 365 by Katy but i REALLY hope the album is called something like Electric Bloom or  still on brand but cyberpunky. Id love to see How Long end up on the album too tbh…

there is a lot of flower symbolism in the video even at the very beginning all the robots are assembled in a flower shape, and on the magazine shes reading the company that makes Annie is FLOWER CORP

34 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

this song is really good! video reminds me of 365 by Katy but i REALLY hope the album is called something like Electric Bloom or  still on brand but cyberpunky. Id love to see How Long end up on the album too tbh…

there is a lot of flower symbolism in the video even at the very beginning all the robots are assembled in a flower shape, and on the magazine shes reading the company that makes Annie is FLOWER CORP

Okay cool because for some reason which I cannot remember, I drew a comparison between Tove & Drew Barrymore “I can’t remember what it was” But the flower thing! Drew’s companies are flower named!

:illumilana:

IMG-3521.jpg

PRETTY SWEDE RECORDS!!!

http://prettyswederecords.com

THIS DOMAIN BETTER BE HER’S,

IF I FIND OUT SOMEONE IS SQUATTING ON HER DOMAIN,

THERES GONNA BE ISSUES!!!

1580342036-gif.jpg

Spoiler

Also low key terrified with it being her own label, It’s gonna be more of a digital/no physicals era…

:eartha2:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 5/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, domandapiano said:

Hopefully when the record is up for presale the version with the bridge is included in the tracklist!! 

Oh shit! Your comment has given me hope there will definitely be vinyl with a shorter version on streaming!

Thank You!!!

:beyonce:

IMG-3521.jpg

My only fear is that I'll do as I always do with all her leads and overplay it before the album release and get too used to the song before giving it a full experience into a tracklist i.e. Glad He's Gone (although it's still one of my most played songs ever)

First we feel; then we fall.

2 hours ago, FrankNotOcean said:

My only fear is that I'll do as I always do with all her leads and overplay it before the album release and get too used to the song before giving it a full experience into a tracklist i.e. Glad He's Gone (although it's still one of my most played songs ever)

Her leads are always SO good so this is agreed. 

8 hours ago, FrankNotOcean said:

that reminds me- its almost Sunshine Kitty season… HES GONE… HES GONE! :oprah4:

29 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I was not expecting that ending in the MV… :oprah: 

Queen Tove once again screams scorpio rights. So excited for the new era and SO hyped for whatever queer visuals she has planned with the bodybuilder she’s teased

its giving 'visual album' with connecting MV series.

:trisha: Please be real, a bitch can dream.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing