Deleted User

Tove Lo

I don't get why the album is getting released in October when the vinyl is coming next year. What's the point of waiting so long? Also the "deluxe" vinyl is super expensive and so is the shipping. I hate her store. Also she is a swedish artist - why is there no EU store? 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

5 hours ago, picturebook said:

I don't get why the album is getting released in October when the vinyl is coming next year. What's the point of waiting so long? Also the "deluxe" vinyl is super expensive and so is the shipping. I hate her store. Also she is a swedish artist - why is there no EU store? 

I'd bet it is because of the vinyl production. It usually is a long and expensive process, so I'm not surprised. Now if she wanted to do a simultaneous release with digital and physicals at the same time, we'd get it till next year, so I'm glad digital is coming first tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Are there any deluxe edition track? I love How Long but i dont think it'll be a good album closure. True Romance sounds like the real closure to me.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I feel like I’m gonna consider how long as a bonus track in my mind just because it does not have closing track energy in the slightest lol 

maybe it wasn’t part of the album but streamed well enough to warrant having it on and they were just like “throw it at the end” 

7 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

Cover is amazing.

Call On Me might be released before as a single for S.G. lewis second album.

Not her saving all the bops for the album, How Long, I’m to Blame and True Romance are the slowest songs on the album. 

Does call on me have a sample? 

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

Loving the album cover and song titles. I can’t wait!!!!:party:

Song titles are fiiiree + album cover and the title.

She served with the imagery can’t wait for the album. She said its her best album until now so lets see

11 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Are there any deluxe edition track?

Doesn't seem to be at present. Most people who have inside info have said that it looks like she might already have mapped out plans for a re-release later on, with further new tracks.

On 6/22/2022 at 5:33 AM, viktoria said:

amazing cover and amazing new song. i'm so excited for this album especially after the boring mess that was sunshine kitty...

i'll pray for you kathi

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:

ngl, this might be the first album of hers that i listen to me, i feel so disappointed with most of the girls lately but i'm obsessed with her latest singles... might do listen to her past work 

Lady Wood and Blue Lips are 10/10 worth it

QOTC and Sunshine Kitty are great but more on the mainstream side

If you do it, I'd recommend going:

1- Lady Wood

2- Blue Lips (It's called Lady Wood phase II so it makes sense to listen to it right after Lady Wood)

3- Sunshine Kitty (Then listen to the 4 bonus tracks of the Paw Edition, they're worth it)

4- Queen Of The Clouds

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 6/22/2022 at 3:39 AM, picturebook said:

The album date idk, The vinyl because this is her first release under her own label & doesn’t have the pull to get it pressed sooner…

IMG-3521.jpg

11 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The album date idk, The vinyl because this is her first release under her own label & doesn’t have the pull to get it pressed sooner…

There is no reason to delay the album release till October if the vinyl won't be available by then. That's what I meant. CDs are ready in a matter of days/weeks.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

14 minutes ago, picturebook said:

There is no reason to delay the album release till October if the vinyl won't be available by then. That's what I meant. CDs are ready in a matter of days/weeks.

It’s so she can gain the most traction promoting it this summer at all the festivals she has lined up. No One Dies from Love is just being sent to US radios. She is dropping another 2-3 songs before the album.

I’m just waiting for her to announce a tour now.

So she performead at Lollapalooza in Sweden on saturday and let's just say she was wonderful! She slapped. Her vocals was amazing and she is sooo cute hahah.

SO happy she performed my fav songs of her atm which is all from the new album (True Romance, No One Dies From Love and How Long <3333), but less happy that the crowd was... so dead except when it came to Talking Body and Habits. Like, WAKE UP people. Can you DANCE and SING a little to the other songs too? Cheer and clap your hands some? Not just the most popular "basic" ones. Oh well, I guess that's what to except at a festival though. I kinda hate Swedish crowds.:slayty: Almost always so boring lol.

anyways.....

I wasn't that big of a fan of Tove earlier this year but I'm defenitely am NOW.:wub: She is a treasure.

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 6/22/2022 at 10:47 AM, Whore of Tropico said:

Are there any deluxe edition track? I love How Long but i dont think it'll be a good album closure. True Romance sounds like the real closure to me.

she has songs lined up for another album. Idk if she’s gonna do like a double disc album.