Deleted User

Tove Lo

17 hours ago, Mountain said:

The track leaked, sounds nothing, absolutely nothing like the previous singles.

Sounds like a demo. Like...a very rough one. First officially released song of hers I might hate, cute melody but big nope

can she release extended mixes of 2 die 4 & NODFL why are the actual audios for these 2 songs so shortened????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Mountain said:

Next stop: Grapefruit!

http://tovelo.ffm.to/grapefruit

The original plan was 2 Die 4 > I'm to Blame (canceled) > Pineapple Slice (canceled) > I'm to Blame (canceled again) > Grapefruit (official next single)

Fds00k6XoAENecP?format=jpg&name=medium

GRAPEFRUIT IS A SINGLE!!!

:angie:

This & Attention Whore I’m really looking forward to…

:beyonce:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 9/27/2022 at 5:08 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

can she release extended mixes of 2 die 4 & NODFL why are the actual audios for these 2 songs so shortened????

So Tove just had her aussie tour dates this past week, I went to see her in Melbourne and Sydney and actually asked her about this after her Sydney show. 

htZOfbq_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr 

Basically I asked her if she had any plans for the extended versions for a physical release, she said maybe, and that she wanted to add the extra little nuggets for the fans as a special thing. (I.e. For the music videos + live versions.) Which kinda tracks with what she said in the NME interview below:

"However, the singer felt that “the way we consume music, the way I interact with fans, it’s changed so much” and wanted to share her music in a way that reflected that.

“It’s my fifth album, and I built this platform and have these very dedicated human beings who are with me,” she said. “I wanted to do things in a different way, and I felt like the only way I’m going to be able to do exactly what I want is if I just do it on my own.”

Source:

So at the moment, no, but it sounded like she's aware that the fans are in love with the extended versions and is considering something. :)

j14CYJi.png

55 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Like no keyboards or synth?

Spoiler

Assuming it’s the final version of the song it sounds less sleek electro pop and more slightly dated pop ballad production. There’s acoustic guitar, piano, some synthy strings, some very out of date sounding stomp clap beats. There are some other electronic textures as well, it just sounds like it could have come out 10 years ago and made waves on the radio. Like maybe a more tender P!NK song or something. Just very odd. Could have been a bonus track tbh. 

don’t get me wrong I’m still hyped for the album.