Deleted User

Tove Lo

Pineapple Slice is the best on the album for me. I was turned on and couldn’t sit still bc it was such a bop. 

She seriously never disappoints. So happy I bought the album and can’t wait to get it in a couple days. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Honestly blown away overall, every song is good. Instant favorites are Suburbia, Grapefruit (even tho it tears me apart :cryney:), and Call on Me. 

True Romance is INCREDIBLEEE and I’m to Blame is so good, I’m usually not a big fan of her slower songs right away but I’m instantly hooked by these two

Attention Whore is going to be iconic live :beyonce:  the visualizer for it is everythingggg

giphy-1.gif 

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

She’ll soon become one of your favorites!

:omg:

I will have to do a deep dive! I've only heard a few of her songs before and couldn't name any of them except Stay High lol

No One Dies From Love makes no sense and Grapefruit is literally so bad lol. The cringey lyrics is just not for me. It’s just so ham-fisted with no tact at all. It’s Marina-esque.

I made it to Grapefuit and just couldn’t continue. Lady Wood is better.

4 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

No One Dies From Love makes no sense and Grapefruit is literally so bad lol. The cringy lyrics is just not for me. It’s just so ham-fisted with no tact at all. It’s Marina-esque.

I made to Grapefuit and just couldn’t continue. Lady Wood is better and I still think Queen of The Clouds is her best album.

lol good riddance. bye

lABVyGE.png

4 hours ago, DCooper said:

I will have to do a deep dive! I've only heard a few of her songs before and couldn't name any of them except Stay High lol

Her best songs imo are Bitches, Disco Tits, Stranger, True Disaster, Cool Girl, Lady Wood, Moments, Bad Days and Talking Bodies

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Her best songs imo are Bitches, Disco Tits, Stranger, True Disaster, Cool Girl, Lady Wood, Moments, Bad Days and Talking Bodies

Thank you! I will check these all out :beyonce: