Deleted User

Tove Lo

10 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Ma’am where is the deluxe ? :eartha2:

I don't know if it's coming :bebe: an EP entitled Dirt Femme Stripped containing 6 stripped tracks from the album + Borderline stripped is coming tomorrow and I have the bad feeling that THAT is set to be the deluxe :sadcore:

I mean I'm glad we have Borderline because is a bop and a half but I am still hoping for 1 or 2 more new songs.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I compiled the new EP with some other acoustic versions and it's a pretty cool album:

01. Borderline - stripped in Brazil

02. Call On Me - stripped at SG's

03. Sweettalk My Heart - live at VEVO

04. Suburbia - stripped in UK

05. Pineapple Slice - stripped in Norway

06. Grapefruit - stripped at home

07. How Long - stripped at home

08. Dancing On My Own - triple j Like A Version

09. No One Dies From Love - stripped in France

10. Habits (Stay High) - stripped in France

Ummm this new little stripped EP is so fucking good. Her vocals just say it all. Amazing. The songs work for me much better all bare, though I did love the original album too. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

LOVE the cover of the EP!! the EP itself is cute but I can't WAIT for the deluxe to comeeeee bcs Dirt Femme still rly has me in a CHOKE HOLD. :xcry::understand::trisha:

and No One Dies From Love will NEVER ever be a bad song!! Happy belated birthday to that GEM. :crying:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

17 hours ago, 13beachess said:

LOVE the cover of the EP!! the EP itself is cute but I can't WAIT for the deluxe to comeeeee bcs Dirt Femme still rly has me in a CHOKE HOLD. :xcry::understand::trisha:

and No One Dies From Love will NEVER ever be a bad song!! Happy belated birthday to that GEM. :crying:

Oh the album is truly a masterpiece :kris: the tracklist is a little wonky but every song (not you Cute & Cruel) is excellent. Borderline as well, I can't wait for more :beyonce: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

wait are there tove lo outtakes/demos from lady wood, blue lips, sunshine kittty, and dirt femme?

also the album came out over 6 months ago, if she's releasing a deluxe she needs to hurry it up. not sure what the deluxe would include but i'm hoping more like pineapple slice

also, i've said for a long time that tove lo sounds like miley (but better imo) and she sounds like miley so much on I'm to Blame

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole