Deleted User

Tove Lo

On 5/19/2023 at 9:36 PM, American Whore said:

the album came out over 6 months ago, if she's releasing a deluxe she needs to hurry it up. not sure what the deluxe would include but i'm hoping more like pineapple slice

Someone pointed out that Sunshine Kitty had its deluxe version like 8 months after being released, and I've seen deluxe reissues one (Paloma Faith) or two (Fleurie) years after, even 5 (SZA). ngl I do hope / expect Dirt Femme deluxe by late summer, it sounds reasonable. Hopefully earlier.

I bet Borderline and I Like U will be on it, and I'm hoping for an I'm to Blame acoustic. But also a few more new tracks please.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

honestly i hope she pulls another lady wood and just gives us dirt femme part two... i need every song shes wrote for dirt femme its literally so good and we just let go of it too fast

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I LIKE U IS SIOOOO OGOODOD OGMGM I NEED IT LALAL LIKE U I LALALALALIK EU

and i don't seem to mind

...sooo,Β guess it's a WW release then? Hope at least that this means they're pushing for a big promo since it'sΒ big summer hit material, 2 Die 4 but make it sad and an original melody. That weird ass cover/video might be a problem tho...:awkney:

someone l word it i cant wait anymore

and i don't seem to mind

Personal song of the summer already tbh. Even of the year probably since borderline was kinda good but kinda a let down, too Dua Lipaish. This is quintessential Tove. And the fact she could come up with such a eurodance banger without sampling like everyone else lately...instant classic i fearΒ :defeated:

24 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Why did she release Cute and Cruel? It the only bad song on that album and ruins the whole mood :crai:

Also I consider it a hate crime that the two deluxe tracks we have are not on the standard

Β 

The OG tracklist does have some problems for me. If I'm not replacing/removing any tracks,Β I think it should be:

1. No One Dies from Love
  2. 2 Die 4
  3. Suburbia
  4. True Romance
  5. Grapefruit
  6. Cute & Cruel
  7. Call on Me
  8. Attention Whore
  9. Pineapple Slice
  10. Kick in the Head
  11. How LongΒ 
  12. I'm to Blame

The fact that I'm to Blame interrupted what could've been the 1-2-3-4 punch of Call On Me/Attention Whore/Pineapple Slice/Kick in the Head/How Long was REALLY jarring to me on the first listen to the point where it kinda killed the momentum of the album for me. I would definitely would've replaced Cute & Cruel and I'm to Blame with Borderline and IΒ like u if it were up to me. I still like Cute & Cruel and I'm to Blame, but I skip them like 98% of the time.

Β Β It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

17 minutes ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

Β 

The OG tracklist does have some problems for me. If I'm not replacing/removing any tracks,Β I think it should be:

The fact that I'm to Blame interrupted what could've been the 1-2-3-4 punch of Call On Me/Attention Whore/Pineapple Slice/Kick in the Head/How Long was REALLY jarring to me on the first listen to the point where it kinda killed the momentum of the album for me. I would definitely would've replaced Cute & Cruel and I'm to Blame with Borderline and IΒ like u if it were up to me. I still like Cute & Cruel and I'm to Blame, but I skip them like 98% of the time.

This is pretty much exactly my tracklist too!

1. No One Dies from Love
  2. 2 Die 4
  3. Suburbia
  4. Borderline
  5. I Like U
  6. Grapefruit
  7. True Romance
  8. Call on Me
  9. Attention Whore
  10. Pineapple Slice
  11. Kick in the Head
  12. How LongΒ 
  13. I'm to Blame

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Omg I'm just listening to I like u and it's just so good!!! The autotune splash is a cute addition, and I just love the energy this track exudes :kris::beyonce::dance:Β 

absolute CRIME for it not to be included in the standard edition, same for Borderline

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

This is pretty much exactly my tracklist too!

1. No One Dies from Love
  2. 2 Die 4
  3. Suburbia
  4. Borderline
  5. I Like U
  6. Grapefruit
  7. True Romance
  8. Call on Me
  9. Attention Whore
  10. Pineapple Slice
  11. Kick in the Head
  12. How LongΒ